46.

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up rubbing my head it felt like I had been hit by a truck I opened my eyes to see a note with a glass of water and pills next to it.

Good morning babe I am assuming you have a terrible hangover I left you some water and some pain killers. I'm just out to get some groceries I might be back before you wake up but i thought I would let you know.
Love Liam x

I smiled at the note placing it down and picking up the glass of water taking a sip before I picked up the pills putting them in my mouth and following it with more water I felt them go down my throat it made me shiver I placed the glass of water back down swinging my legs over the edge of the bed standing up.

I made my way out into the lounge room to see if Liam was back but it looked like he wasn't I walked over to the kitchen placing some bread in the toaster as I waited for the toast to cook I closed my eyes and rubbed my head waiting for the pain killers to kick in.

I heard the toast pop and I grabbed a plate quickly grabbing the toast out of the toaster trying not to burn myself I put some butter on the toast and nothing else because I'm too lazy.

I sat on the lounge eating my toast I finished my toast off leaving the crust I threw them away placing my plate in the sink. I heard the mail slot open and close and I slowly made my way towards the door I leant done picking all the letters up there were 5 I looked to see if any were addressed to me they weren't 3 of the letters said express post on them and 2 just looked like bills I placed them on the kitchen counter waiting for Liam to get back.
-
Liam opened the front door carrying at least seven bags in one hand using the other to open the door I hurried over to him grabbing some of the bags and taking them to the kitchen starting to put them away.

"How is your head babe?" Liam asked placing a kiss to my forehead.

"It was really bad but it's fine now thanks for the note and pills love" I said hugging him.

"Anytime love" He said putting the rest of the things away.

"You got mail by the way" I said pointing to the pile of letters on the counter he picked them up glancing at them confused he slowly started to open them he read over the letter his expression changing from confused to absolutely shocked.

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"You remember when you told me to get my books looked at for publishing well I listened and I thought what's the worst thing that could happen they could turn me down I sent it to about five publishing companies and three already sent back and want to publish my books" he said sounding so happy I stood up running to him jumping in his arms.

"That's amazing babe oh my gosh I'm so proud of you I told you they were good didn't I" I said smiling kissing him softly on the lips over and over again.

"Well enough about my books and let's talk about the things drunk Louis said to me last night" he said raising his brow I instantly hopped down and started to blush.

"Oh no what did I say?" I asked nervous for what he was about to say.

"You asked me to make love to you" he said biting his lip.

"Oh and what did you say?" I asked curiously.

"I told you not while you were drunk and you said 'fine but you owe me one' and then I put you to bed" he said smirking at me.

" I'm so embarrassed but I did mean what I said" I said looking at him straight in the eye.

Here's an update y'all please check out the larry version of this it on my acc and it would mean the world if you could follow me @iouiss