37.

Liam's P.O.V

Having Louis stay with me had been amazing we had been getting closer and closer and I loved every second of it he has been perfect we wake up every morning together and we just cuddle and talk and I am so in love with him.

"Liam" I heard Louis call from the bedroom.

"Yes love" I replied instantly.

"Harry and Zayn want to take us all out to tell us something they want to go to arcade" He yelled.

I walk to the bedroom and Louis looks up at me and smiles.

"That sounds fun what time do they want us to go" I ask.

"They want to meet there at eleven" He answered simply.

"Sounds perfect" I said then something popped into my head. "Did they invite Josh and Niall?" I asked biting my lip.

"Yeah" He said lightly.

I knew he didn't want to be around Josh right now especially after everything and I don't want to get in a fight and I don't want something to happen between Louis and me because right now we are perfect.

"Oh" I replied not knowing what to say.

"I'm sure everything will be fine do you know how things are between them?" I questioned.

"Honestly I have no idea I haven't spoken to Niall about it I truly didn't want to bring it up because I am sure we both don't want to hear about it" He shrugged I nodded in reply walking to my closet to find something to wear.

I opened my drawers to see a mix of mine and Louis' clothes every time I see his things it makes me happy because its no my flat it our flat and that's what I loved about it.

"What should I wear?" I asked him through the wall.

"I don't know you look handsome in everything" he spoke into my ear I shivered feeling his breath I didn't know he was in here.

"Oh shut up you" I mumbled rolling my eyes he just smirked at me.

"The real question is can I wear something of yours?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Of course you can wear something of mine you silly duck" I told him.

"Good I want to wear one of your hoodies and a snap back" He stated  looking through hoodies as he pulled one out it was just a simple black jumper with a big white nike tick across it.

"Louis isn't that betraying adidas" I chuckled he looked at me unimpressed shaking his head at me.

"Shut up Lima Bean I am sure adidas won't get jealous" He stated.

I chuckled at the nickname looking at my watch.

"We need to hurry up and get ready we need to leave in 10 minutes" I told him as he slipped out of his pyjamas pulling the hoodie over his head and sliding into his skinny jeans.

I quickly slipped on all my clothes while Louis was trying to pick out a snap back I walked up behind him picking up one off the top shelf placing it on his head.

"Perfect" He said.

"As always" I said he turned around grabbing a hold of my shirt pulling himself up to kiss me I meted as I did every time he kissed me.

"I love you Lou" I said simply as I wrapped my arms around his waist he smiled up to me.

"I love you too Li" He replied cuddling into my frame.

I think i will be updating again today so stay tuned for that.

Who is your favourite member of band?