16.

Louis' P.O.V
I woke up to something warm cuddled to my side I look over to see its Liam and it made me remember last night we stayed up till 3am watching movies and eating snacks and cuddling.

I felt Liam shuffle beside me and I turned to face him as he opened his eyes and looked around confused until he laid eyes on me.

"Good morning Lou" He smiled as he cuddled me more.

" Good Morning cutie" I replied as his face turned red.

"Stop" he said.

"you're so cute when you blush, did you know that word blush is shortened from the words blood rush" I said thinking that it was interesting I saw it on tumblr the other day.

"Really I never knew that" he said.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I questioned.

He nodded in reply so I let go of him and slid out of bed putting a shirt on seeing as I was only wearing sweatpants.

Liam also got up but he was already wearing a shirt and sweatpants so we headed down stair to the kitchen and I cooked us some bacon and some eggs the only thing I know how to cook.

"I love bacon and eggs" Liam moaned as he ate.

I shuffled in my chair and blushed finishing off my breakfast and waiting for Liam to be done once he was finished I took the plates over to the sink and washed them.

Once I was finished washing up I went upstairs where Liam was seeing he was just sitting on my bed.

"Li what do you want to do today?" I asked him as I stayed in the doorway.

"Do you want to Netflix and chill?" He asked looking at me and I just bursted out laughing.

"Oh no I meant we should actually just watch Netflix and cuddle not that" He blushed.

"Yeah let's go" I said grabbing some blankets and going downstairs him following behind.

I threw the blankets on top of us as we jumped onto the lounge and we cuddled up together watching netflix.

After a while I turned off the TV and I just turned to face Liam and he gave me a cute little smile.

"I have been waiting so long to do this"
I said leaning in towards Liam grabbing his face gently and placed my lips on mine at first Liam tensed but then instantly melted into then kiss and he kissed me back this went on for a little while until we both broke apart.

"Wow" We both said at the same time blushing at each other.

"Liam would you like to stay longer" I asked. He just nodded rapidly and grabbed my face and kissed me again.

A short update but at least it's something hopefully I can update again soon anyway please give me some feedback because I love hearing what you guys think so please
vote
and
comment