44.

Zayn's P.O.V

Harry and I have been together for about two weeks and it has been absolutely perfect and I honestly the happiest I have ever been in my entire life and I knew that if I ever loose harry that it will break my heart I know I sound like an idiot and people probably think 'you have been together for two weeks settle down' but they don't understand how I truly feel right now and I want Harry to know how I feel.

I walked round the jewellery shop looking at everything I was extremely stressed I know harry loves jewellery especially rings but I have no idea what to get him I continued looking around until I stopped at the males rings.

"Hello, can I help you with anything?" A girl said she was around my age wearing uniform she obviously worked in the store she smiled at me sweetly and waited for me to respond.

"Um yes actually I'm looking for a ring actually" I said she nodded.

"Alright I can help you with that what kind of ring are you looking for" She asked me.

"Honestly I don't know" I said chewing my lip.

"Is it for your girlfriend?" She asked raising a brow.

"No actually for my boyfriend" I said awkwardly.

"Awesome so you want it masculine then?" She asked another question she brushed off the boyfriend thing so easily I just nodded as she picked out a few she thought would suit.

"Look this is hard do you have a photo of him" She said while looking at the rings looking frustrated.

I grabbed out my phone looking in my camera roll the last photo in my camera roll was him I chuckled at that as I clicked on the photo raising the phone for her to look at.

"Well he is very handsome good job" She said winking at me I blushed.

"Yeah I know" I chuckled.

"Well I think these two are your best bet" she stated I looked carefully at each ring contemplating which one I should get after about two minutes I finally decide on one ring and told the girl to ring it up I chuckled because I found it funny thinking it would be something Harry would laugh at.

"Thanks for that..." I looked at her questioningly.

"Emily" she finished for me.

"Thanks Emily my names Zayn" I said putting my hand out for her to shake.

"Anytime Zayn" She said grabbing my hand shaking it softly.

I grabbed the ring and made my way to my car I smiled to myself as I thought about Harry.

-

I made my way into my apartment knowing Harry would be there.

"I'm home babe" I called out as I placed the ring into my pocket.

He didn't reply and I heard a faint sobbing I quickly ran to the bedroom seeing Harry cuddled up into bed.

"Harry baby what's wrong?" I asked he shook as I grabbed him and pulled him onto my lap.

"You were gone so long and you didn't answer your phone and I just I was so scared that something happened to you" He cried into my shoulder.

"Oh love everything is alright I am fine" He had told me previously that he had anxiety and I knew he was having an attack I just comforted him until he was calm again.

After Harry had calmed down e started to squirm and I had no idea why.

"What's in your pocket?" He asked grabbing it out before I could realise what he was doing he had grabbed it out and was looking at it he looked back at me with tears in his eyes.

"You weren't supposed to see that yet" I said smiling at him. "Look don't get overwhelmed it's a promise ring I wanted to prove how much I love you and I wanted to show you that you're mine and I am yours" I said as he let a tear fall.

"I love you so much Z" He said hugging my tightly.

"I love you to H" I said holding onto him smiling into his shoulder.

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit but I wanted a break over Christmas anyway.

What did you get for Christmas if you celebrate it?

I mostly got money.