21.

Louis' P.O.V

I got home from the coffee shop placing my keys and wallet on the hall tabled making my way up to my room dropping onto my bed as I texted Liam.

Li: are you busy? x

Lou: no why? x

Li: want to facetime? x

Lou: of course call me now x

I saw Liam's name pop up and swiped to answer so quickly it came up with connecting and it soon showed Liams face he looked just as beautiful as when he left.

"Hey I miss you" He said blushing.

"I miss you too, we are so sappy" I said smiling.

"We really are guess what I have been doing all day today" he said excitedly.

"What?" I smiled at his excitement.

"You aren't even going to guess?" he asked i shook my head smiling . "Well I have been looking for a flat on the outskirts of Doncaster" He smiled.

"Wow are you really going to be that close?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if you think that's good or bad" he said.

"Of course it is good" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Anyway what did you do today" He asked watching me with a smile.

"I went to coffee with Niall and Harry" I replied whilst I fiddled with my blanket.

"Anything interesting happen" He asked. Should i tell him about Zayn?

"Well this employee at the coffee gave me his number and winked at me" I said waiting for his reaction.

"Really was he hot?" He asked trying to lead the conversation on but i could tell it made him sad.

"Yeah he was pretty hot but no as hot as you" He blushed at my comment.

"Did you keep his number?" He asked.

"Yeah but I don't really want to talk to him in the way he wants to talk to me cause see I like this guy and i don't want to mess things up with him that's why I tell him everything" He blushed knowing I was talking about him.

"I like this guy as well and I was thinking that I should go visit him again this weekend" He said. And I instantly lit up.

"Really?" he nodded in reply "Well one problem my family will be home and yeah" I said.

"We could get a hotel room?" he said questioningly.

"That sounds nice" I said blushing as per usual this boy does some real stuff to me.

"Well it sounds like a date" I nodded as he smiled at me.

"Liam what are we?" I asked nervously.

"We are more then friends" He said I wasn't disappointed with his answer because I already knew he liked me he probably wants to take it slow or wait till he sees me in person to make it official.

"Well i have to go bye" Liam said blowing me a kiss.

"Bye" I said returning the kiss.

His face disappeared from my phone and I smiled to myself as I felt my phone vibrate.

Li: Goodnight beautiful, just remember i like you a lot :)) xx

Lou: I like you too goodnight handsome xx

I soon fell asleep after that.

Hope you guys loved the double update i might do some more just depends on the feedback I get so let me know as usual
comment
and
vote