Author's note:)

Hello, my wonderful friends!

Trigger warnings:
Swearing
Gore??
Death and talk of death
Drugs

This book is basically just Hellpark but with you in it. (With a twist)

I keep updating some things so don't worry if a sentence or two is changed!

The reader is gender-neutral <3

Disclaimer!! This y/n is based on an oc (original character) of mine so I'm sorry if their vibe doesn't match yours.
They're pretty flirty and just a fun person to hang around, with good vibes only.
[Y/n] has a tiny scythe that can detach from a necklace and if they spin it in their hand it can grow the size of a normal one! (Idk if that makes sense lol)

Now I'm going to explain what a grim reaper is and what they do (this is how I personally imagine them and I'm not saying this is completely true)

(Btw you don't have to read this bit it will be explained in the book)

As a grim reaper, you collect the souls of the newly dead and deliver them to either heaven, hell, or the afterlife (depending on what they believe in!) You are supposed to stay in the shadows and not be seen, Especially by relatives and friends. You have met everyone who is died in South Park (Pip, Gregory, Estella, etc, but not Tweek because he was born in hell), to collect a soul you just take the soul to any type of water source (a river, the sea, a pond basically anything that is deep enough to jump into, except a swimming pool, it has to be natural) and they just disappear when they go under!
Only you can see the souls, they are basically ghosts, a greyish kinda of colour, almost see-through, things like that!
I guess you are death themselves soooo ;)
Oh and (Grim) Reapers are a higher class than demons, imps, you get the idea.

Now let's talk about your 'powers'! (If anyone has played 'the fractured but whole' it's kinda like the netherborn powers!)
You have blue flames but you rarely use it for violence though.  Another thing is that you can't die (Since you're already dead), and have a very high pain tolerance/you can't really feel pain.
example:

(gore warning?)

If you get shot, you would feel some of the pain just enough for you to realize you have been shot(etc) your body would carry on normally and it would heal quickly over time. And about the blood, it's kind of like a heavy, inky, darker version of normal blood and you will probably just get a bit lightheaded or something. Also non of your organs work anymore (heart, lungs, stomach, etc) but you are still alive. So like a vampire ig. And you can eat and sleep but it won't give you any energy.

And you're main powers are being able to control the dead and shadow travel (like nico from pjo), got a newly dead soul who won't cooperate? Get some of the dead to do it for you! This bitch called Emily is breathing too loud? Get some dead soldiers to make sure she can never breathe again! And shadow travelling is like teleportation but only when it's dark and takes loads of energy.

If you guys have any questions about it please please ask and I will happily answer them. <3

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK GOOD OR BAD PLEASE TELL ME!!