Chapter 15

3rd person POV

Estella pushed Clyde over with her foot and threw a jacket on him, Gregory then picked it up. "There's a fire in my brain and I'm burning up, oh my."

Thomas and Tweek looked at each other, "Oh my."

Gregory put the jacket on, "Keep running for the sink but the well is dry." She looked over at Thomas and Tweek who quickly started clicking their fingers, "Oh my, oh my."

"Every word I say is kindling," Estella walked up to Y/n and smiled, "but the smoke clears when you're around."

"Won't you stay with me, my darling?" She took you by the hands, pulled you in close and danced, you could feel her body heat, "When this house don't feel like home?" Token, Clyde and Craig's eyes turned purple with swirls.

One by one, Stan, Kenny Kyle and Eric were detained by Gregory's ink. "When this house don't feel like home."

"Ashes, ashes" Estella let go of Y/n, grabbed their Sycthe necklace, and pulled it off, "Dust to dust." Estella put Y/n's necklace on, "The devil's after both of us. Ooh, lay my curses out to rest." She commanded Clyde and Token to the railing of the bridge, "Make a mercy out of me." She raised her arm and pointed for the boys to jump.

Tweek noticed and grabbed Estella by the arm and tried to pull her away, whilst they were fighting the two boys gained consciousness again, and Clyde fell over. Estella pushed Tweek away. "This tired old machine is a-rumbling."

"Oh my," Gregory now had hold of Y/n, who was trying to get away and help their friends, but was firmly holding them by the waist. "Oh my."

"Singing songs to the secrets behind my eye," Estella sneaked over to Pip and hypnotized him, "Oh my." Craig who was face-to-face with Pip and Estella, "Oh my."

"All my aching bones are trembling," Pip reached out for him. "And I may yet fall apart." Estella let go of Pip and Thomas dived in front of Craig before Pip could reach him.

"Won't you stay with me, my darling" Estella was rubbing her temples as Pip had just accidentally bit off Thomas' face, and Craig was trying not to cry "When the war starts in my heart?"

"When the war starts in my heart?" Y/n tried to creep away but was caught by Estella and pulled back, "Ashes, ashes, dust to dust." Gregory smirked at Estella and dragged you towards him, away from her. "The devil's after the both of us." He lifted Y/n's chin to make them look at him, "Oh lay my curses out to rest."

Gregory dropped Stan, Kyle, Eric and Kenny to the floor, and Estella took it as a chance to pull you back to her, "Make a mercy out of me." She sweetly smiled at you.

"Ashes, Ashes," Estella was laughing at Gregory, "Dust to dust. Tell me I am good enough."

Tweek quickly pushed Craig to the exit of the bridge, "Lay my curses out to rest." Estella tried to stop them but Y/n pulled her arm away, letting the group get away. "Make a mercy out of..."

" - - - , . - . "