Chapter 6

3rd Person

"oh god oh god oh god...!?" Tweek panicky mumbled.

"Did the power just go out?" Clyde stated the obvious.

"Agh! It's been storming all day, the wind probably knocked something over!!!"

Token chimed in, "Does this mean we get to go home early?"

"How did the weather get so bad so quickly?" Craig puzzled.

"Hey yeah, wasn't it supposed to just be kinda cloudy today?"

"What, did you check the weather or something?" Craig rubbed his temple. "God, you're so boring Token."

"Wow, okay, you're one to talk–"

Before Token could even finish his sentence a horrible foreign language crackled on the speakers.

"╬╒ ╬╬╬■ ■ ╬╬╬ ╧╧╬ ╬ ╒ ╬╬ ╬ ╬ ╧ ╧ ╬ ■ ╬ ■ ╬ ╒ ╬ ╬ ╬"

"Oh god what is that?! WHAT IS THAT??!!?!" Tweek panicked and grabbed his hair.

"It's the intercom, dude." Craig glared at Tweek, "Chill."

"Wait, how is the intercom working if the power is out?"

"Maybe they have a generator?" Clyde hinted.

"If they have a backup generator, why would they turn on the intercoms first, idiot." Craig blocked the idea down. "How would they turn on only the intercoms."

"I dunno dude!"

"╬ ■ ╬ ╒ ╬ ╬ ╒ ╬╬ ╬╬O ╬ ■ ■ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╧ ╧ ╬ ╬ ╬╬TT╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ HH╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ L╬╬╬ A╬╬╬╬╬╬╧ ╧ ╬ ╬" The intercom spat across the school.

"WHAT DO WE DO?!?!" Tweek begged the group, scared out his mind.

"Dude, it'll be okay," Token reassured the twitchy blond. "Haven't you ever been in a power outage before?"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!H!H!HHHJHHJ!!!!!!"

"╬ ╬ ╬ T╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ AA╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ LL╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬L ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬Y ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ HH╬ ╬ ╬ ╬ ╬O╬ !╬ !" The intercom crackly spoke.

Craig snorted, "These guys actually think we should go and check out the rest of the school." Referring to his phone, "What do they expect us to see? A fucking ghost or something?"

"Haven't you been going on about demons like, all day, dude?" Token asked.

"Yeah okay but for real though."

"I thought you were being real—"

"No shut up."

"Well...I still think it'd be a good idea to go and check what's going on?" Token questioned, "Some teacher, or someone... should have come over by now."

"Ugh. I guess?" Craig hesitated, "Do we have to?"

The scratchy intercom still playing in the background, like an old record player.

"I mean, maybe we can figure out why the speakers are freaking out so much."

"Mmmm," Craig thought about it for a second, "Fine..."

The group stood up and began walking away from the crowded cafeteria, annoyed about the speakers blasting around the school. They walked down the halls filled with darkness, the windows pounding with heavy rain. This will be very...

very...

fun.

"  - - - , . - . "