Chapter 10

3rd person POV

"WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHWHWHAWHAA!!! TOKEN OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WE LEFT CRAIG BEHINDDDD!!!" Clyde cried as he and Token zoomed down the road in Token's car.

"I know dude, I know!" Token told his weeping friend.

"WHY DID WE LEAVE HIM BEHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD?!"

"IF WE STAYED THERE WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN KILLED TOO!"

"OH GOD CRAIG IS DEAD ISN'T HE? OH MY GOD AND SO IS JIMMY! YOU SAW HIM HE DIDN'T HAVE A FACE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD–"

"I KNOW DUDE!"

"WHERE ARE WE EVEN GOING?!"

"DUDE HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME???"

"I'VE BEEN CRYINGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHH!!!

"Dude I can't focus when you're this loud!"

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHH...!"

MEANWHILE

"HAOUGUUGUGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Thomas said as he promptly threw up blood everywhere.

"Why are you even here, man?! Why are any of you here!" Tweek said, obviously annoyed.

"Huuuuuu......uuUHHHOUUUUGHHGHHFGGH–" There goes Thomas...again.

"Gregory, would you be so kind as to get rid of this rain? I'm getting quite soaked..." Pip asked as he brushed some raindrops off his jacket, "I'd like to look nice for when we see Y/n."

"RAIN?! IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT RIGHT NOW MAN?"

"Oh for the LOVE of–" Gregory yelled, "Shut up– everybody shut up! Thomas, my word, stop vomiting everywhere."

"Buuuuh..." Thomas groaned while wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Pip, Y/n won't care if you are soaked and stop messing with that body!"

"I'm just looking...!" Pip said as he poked the dead body with a stick.

"HOW CAN I SHUT UP??? LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Tweek spread his arms in a manner that looked like he wanted a group hug.

"I swear– Don't touch me. Eugh." Gregory said in disgust as he yanked his arm away from Tweek.

"Hgg! What are you going to do to him!"

"Him?" Everyone looked at Craig, who was on the floor and restrained with Gregory's ink"Is he really even worth doing anything to?"

"That's what I'm saying man–"

"Quiet! The more you talk the more I'm tempted to spite you."

Tweek shut his mouth.

"What are you guys even doing...Why are you here? What do you even want with me?" Craig asked, still bound on the floor.

"Nothing, really. You're so afraid, for really no reason at all. None of us are bad people, Craig. But that's exactly how you're acting right now."

"You guys... killed Jimmy."