Chapter 13

3rd person POV

"You decided to follow him all the way down here to... what? Did you follow him down here to 'help' him stop me?" Gregory said as Kenny and Craig crept out of the house.

"Wuh... N-no-- I–" Tweek tried to say but was cut off by Gregory.

"So you were just standing outside of the house like some sort of idiot, then."

"I was about to go in!"

"Even though I told you I'd do this alone? Nothing you say adds up here, Tweek."

"Wh-what about me? I followed him too–" Thomas tried to defend Tweek.

"Mmm, Thomas, we're not talking to you right now, okay? You have ties with these people. You know these people. Tweek knows nothing. And yet...He's making the stupid decision to actually try and make friends with them all."

"That's not what I'm doing!" Tweek said.

"Oh, it's not? We're not here for games, Tweek. Or at least, not until we're finished with our business, first."

"I don't have any business with these guys! It's just you and–"

"Your business is to stick with us until we're finished. Once this is over you can run off and find Y/n. That's all I'm asking of you, and somehow you can't even manage to do that right." Gregory said, looking down at him.

"I know you miss them too! They never get to hang out with us anymore."

"I do not miss them. And you know their job is hard. Stop being so selfish."

"S-says you! You're making their job ten times harder by doing this! You're not even doing anything right yourself."

"I'm sorry, didn't you just get hit by a car? Am I not talking to somebody who just skidded ten feet down the road?"

"Sorry, that was our fault," Cylde said.

"Shut up." Kenny quietly sneaked up to Gregory, a pink flamingo garden ornament in his hands. "Tweek, you thick-headed twat, you really think you can lay there and tell me I'm making mistakes when you–"

Kenny slammed the flamingo into Gregory's head. "SON OF A–"

Tweek and Thomas tried to contain their laughter but were failing miserably.

"Hah, haha...ha." Tweek cover his mouth with his hands.

"What... is so damn funny."

"You've got a flamingo stuck in your head..."

"Because YOU DIDN'T WARN ME SOMEONE WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME!" Gregory glared at the group and they tried to get away. "RRRRRGG–"

"DUDE OPEN THE DOOR!" Craig yelled, trying to get the door open.

"I'M TRYING JUST GIVE ME A SECOND." Token fumbled around with his keys.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR CAR RUNNING BUT YOU LOCKED THE DOOR?"

"DUDE! I'M DOING MY BEST HERE JUST–"

"NONE of you are getting off that easily!" Gregory yelled as his ink arms crawled over to the car and flung it upwards.

"HOLY SHIT! OKAY. DUDE THAT'S MY CAR!"

"ALL I WANTED WAS STAN MARSH. And now you've all made it very, very personal."