Chapter 2

3rd Person

"Okay so everybody left. So now I'm just standing here all alone like an idiot. And I'm still really high, so like. I guess I'm just gonna keep going. Until Y/n is done showering, I'll, like...Ask it more questions that you guys send me, but first I wanna ask..." Craig moved to get into a more comfortable position. "Do I actually have to have the lights off for this to work?"

The board moved to the 'no'.

"Haha, I knew it. Token you're full of shit. Actually...If I'm high enough to get my ass haunted. I'm gonna at least make sure it's on camera." Craig walked over to the camera and started to record it, then sat down again.

"So... um...Are you, like...Here? Like actually here, in this room?"

Nothing happened.

"Answer me, jackass. You don't get to make me look stupid in my own home."

The planchette moved to 'yes'.

"Thank you, now we're getting somewhere. Uhhhhhh, I already forgot what I asked."

A couple of moments passed.

"Y'know, I probably should know if I'm getting my ass haunted or possessed tonight. What are you, dude?"

The planchette moved in an infinity sign on the board.

"Am I supposed to know what you're doing here or what? Are you telling me you're eight? There's the number eight right down there, buddy. Ugh, this is so weird."

At that moment the lights flickered.

"Oh, great, and now the lights are flickering. Are you doing that? Don't break my bulb dude, I just replaced that. Real talk, if I weren't high right now this board would already be in a dump. What do you even want?"

The planchette shifted over to the o then to the f and ended with g.

"Offering? You want an offering? Bitch, what do you even want? You're not even real. There might be an old toy or something buried in my closet if you want that."

The board spelt out 'idc'.

"This guy isn't even making any sense. How can you not care? You're, like, a ghost or something, right? A demon? Do you want, like... A blood sacrifice or something? Or human flesh?"

"What's the deal? I'm not gonna get you any of that, I would need Y/n's help for that, but. Can you be more elaborate, dude?"

Nothing moved.

"Okay so now you're quiet again. Aren't Ouija boards meant to be kinda... Fun and kinda spooky? At least try a little bit, dude."

Two loud and sharp knocks were heard from the window.

"Who the hell is knocking at my window? It's almost midnight and it's pouring rain out, and I'm on the second floor. I swear to god if it's Clyde again," Craig got up to his bed and looked out the window. "Maybe Y/n went for a walk and got locked out or something?"

Behind Craig's back, a hand reached out and grabbed the planchette.

"Or I just need some sleep. Maybe it was lighting, or a stupid kid throwing rocks at my windo-"

A tall scruffy blond impish teen with red horns, wings and goat legs stood in the middle of the room.

"Oh. Are you the...The guy? Like, the spirit? You've got some big wings, dude...Are you a demon?"

The winged male approached Craig.

"Have you heard of personal space Do they have that in hell?"

"╥ ╤ ■ ■ ▄ ╒ ╒ ▄ ╧" The unknown creature spoke an unknown language.

"Oh, dope. What is that, French?"

"╚ ■ ╩╔=╥╙ ■ ■ ╘┬ ╬ ╬ ╘ "

"You know I can't understand a thing you're saying?"

" CRAIG..."

"Uh...Y...yeah...?"

The demon picked up the planchette with its sharp nails.

"What are you doing to that... ouija board thing, dude..."

It then broke the planchette with its bare hands, shattering.

"╬╤╣╬╬╧ Y OU HA ╥╥ V E NO I D EA WHA T Y OUVE DO╧╝NE"

"What did I do?" Craig asked unaware of what is about to happen.

" ╬Yo╥u've ╬╬just let me out."

Y/n's POV

"Hey, Craig you okay? The lights flickered and..." I finish towel-drying my hair and look up to see Craig passed out on the floor.

"Classic Craig.." I pick up Craig fireman style and carry him across the room then plop him down on the bed. "I guess some people just can't handle weed." I giggled to myself thinking about all the amount of times I have had to carry people after they had a shit ton of drugs.

I slowly and carefully take off Craig's hat and jacket and toss them on the ground, I drape a blanket over Craig's sleeping body. My phone buzzed, I fished it out of my back pocket and check.

"Great...got to collect some lost souls." And with that, I'm down the stairs and out the door.

" - . - . , . - , - . "