Chapter 12

Y/n's POV

"Pick up you bitch!" I pace back and forth next to Stark's Pond, "Damien please pick up." 

"Beware foolish mortals, for you have reached the son of satan's voicemail! Repent, all ye who-" Damien's fake high pitch voice dropped, "Hah, I'm just kidd-", I groan and quickly recall him again, his voicemail was really starting to get on my nerves. But this time he actually picked up.

"Damien! Oh my god, I've been trying to call you over and over-"

"Shut up. I saw Token and Clyde."

"Oh thank fuck, are they okay? Was Craig with them? Is he okay? What's going on!?"

"They told me about last night with the Ouji board. The two are okay, just shaken up. And Craig is with Blondie at Stark's Pond."

"I'm at Stark's Pond and they aren't here! I only found Jimmy, well his body. I felt so bad, I really didn't want to let him go," my voice cracked, "I dragged his body over to the water, said my goodbyes and threw him in."

"I'll make sure he is okay when he gets down here, okay? But we really need to stay on track. I'll try find where the little brats are. Any idea where Craig is?"

"I don't know, I can still sense his soul so he must still be alive. But I think I know where Gregory is."

"Cool, I'll leave you to it." He hung up and I immediately headed for Stan's house. 

3rd person POV

"Are you really gonna try and stop him, man? You don't even know what he can do!" Tweek said as he tried to get Craig to rethink his choice.

"I don't need to hear this shit from a fucking demon, okay? It's my fault all of you guys are here, and I'm not gonna let anybody else die by your hands." Craig said.

"I don't even like Stan. But he's not gonna die like Jimmy. I won't let that happen. Besides, I don't like the way he was talking about Y/n." Craig's phone buzzed in his pocket, "Oh my god, seriously? Who the hell is...?"

"OH MY GOD BRO YOU PICKED UP! This is you, right? Like, none of the demons have your phone right now, right? Please say yes." Clyde yelled from the other line.

"Dude chill the fuck out, let me speak."

"DUDE you have NO idea how happy I am to hear your voice– DUDE TOKEN, IT'S CRAIG, HE'S OKAY! DO YOU HEAR TOKEN, BRO?

"No, Clyde–Shut up for a second. I don't know where the hell you guys are, but some shit is going down. And it's all my fault."

"W-Where are you, dude? Is Y/n with you?"

"What? Why would Y/n be with me? I thought if anything they would be with you."

"Oh...I just thought- That doesn't matter right now. We're in Token's car, we can come help!"

"Just...Get to Stan's house."

"Stan's house?–"

"I gotta go. Don't call me again." And with that, Craig hung up and carried on walking, Tweek and Thomas following quickly behind. 

AT STAN'S HOUSE