Ch. 18

"Make sure that desire is strong." Burt snapped as they stared at the shaking white haired form in front of them. "Damn brat was able to snap out of it last time." He said angrily while sending another kick to the child making her cough and gag as she curled up. 

"Fine," the hypnotist said with a roll of her eyes as she tried to lock eyes with the child as her breath began to even out a little. "Demon!" She yelled suddenly making the girl flinch and look at her, her body tensing as she tried to fight before slumping slightly. 

Twenty minutes later the child was sitting on a small cot staring at the wall blankly her body limp and unnaturally thin. Suddenly a man with dark blond hair spiked and died with thin streaks of black walked in wearing dark grey pants tucked into boots with a dark olive green jacket on that was tied around his waist with a black belt while his skin tight black muscle shirt stretched across his frame. 

"You! Follow!" He demanded of her while he grabbed the front of the similar outfit she wore and pulled her in to the giant meeting hall. Not slowing down as the girl stumbled alongside him only jerking him to move faster. 

...

"It seems we had a few traitors among us." I heard Burt yell loudly making my heart stop as I thought of Yoite and the other mysterious girl. 

"Did I tell? It's all my fault if they die! Why can't I fight this?" I thought desperately as I was once more yanked forward by the strange man.  

"Michelle, Whitney, Ventus, Gin, Hebi, and Namina. You are the only members other than me, but you are also strong. So, because of this, I in trust to you the job of destroying Fairy Tail while I take care of some...loose ends." Burt told us as the guild members gave slow smiles while I just stood there, inwardly fighting myself for control. "Remember, you can fight who ever you want but the demon of Fairy Tail belongs to our little friend here. Because really, who can fight a demon other than another demon?" Burt asked kindly as he pulled me in an one armed hug as I continued to play the role of his perfect slave against my will. 

"What am I going to do?" I asked myself as I smiled like he wanted me too while the other members continued to smile while discussing what they planned to do.

...

"You have to!" Layla yelled as she, Gale, Igneel, Kade, Elizabeth, and Lee followed Laxus around the guild. Laxus glared at the group as the guild rushed to prepare for the upcoming battle. 

"No." He told them sternly making the determination on their faces harden even more. "To much like your parents." He mumbled to lowly for any of them to hear as he stomped over to his team, his mind flying between his worry for Mira and for the small white haired child that had grown on him. 

"My babies and I are ready!" Bixlow said as his slightly creepy puppets circled around him repeating the masked man with their own creepy voices. 

"Laxus-sama, we are prepared." Freed told him earning a nod as Evergreen talked to her son Evermen, who was trying to convince her he too could fight with them. 

"All these brats wanting to fight." Laxus said angrily not noticing the half smile on the green haired man's face. Laxus watched as small teams discussed strategies before his nervous energy forced him to walk back to the back where Mira sat with Lisanna and her husband, Sting, who was watching Lecter play with their two year old daughter.