Ch. 14

"It's going to be your's if you don't explain yourselves." I growled causing the three sneaks to turn around and scream. I watched them fall in a heap as I stood there dripping wet and thoroughly ticked off. 

"We're sorry!" Gale and Layla screamed while Elizabeth blindly sent a blast of her magic at me forcing me off balance as I tried to avoid it. 

"Don't do that!" Elizabeth yelled as I fell back on my rear while the red head collapsed on the ground red faced and looking thoroughly miffed. 

"Me?!" I cried outraged, "what do you expect?! How did you even find this place!" I demanded jumping to my feet and stomping over to the girls still sitting in front of the grave. One by one I began pulling them off of it until I was satisfied with the three feet distance. 

"Sorry, the last part is my fault." The celestial mage said nervously while rubbing the back of her head like her father. "I saw you running through the trees and was curious so I followed you, then they followed me." Layla said making me sigh and rub the bridge of my nose pulling my emotions back into me so I wouldn't blow up in a crying rage that would probably put a toddler to shame. 

"Just leave, you shouldn't be here." I told them keeping my voice level as they gave me ranging looks of confusion. "Leave!" I yelled making Gale and Layla jump before I turned my back to them. 

"What is this place, Nami-chan?" I heard Elizabeth ask as I rubbed my face trying to push the urge to cry somewhere deep inside of me. I ignored them and waited to see if they would leave before sighing and turning my head to see them all still standing there. 

"None of your business." I snapped earning looks of determination that made me angry. "Why do you care? Can't I have my own secrets?" I spat letting my anger slip into my voice as they all three shared a look before laying their towels on the ground and sitting down. 

"Well we won't leave until you tell us," Gale said laying back with her arms behind her head as she looked up at the sky. I glared at her before stomping over to my stuff and grabbing a chisel. 

"Then don't talk to me, I have work to do." I growled while stomping over to the stone and beginning the careful task of rewriting what was written. "Anyone who said carving stone is easy was a liar." I mumbled while falling into the water letting myself sink before the need for air forced me to surface to realize the sun had begun to set covering the sky with shades of orange, blue, purple, and pink. 

"You done?" Elizabeth asked as I pulled myself weakly out of the warm water and laid in the shallow water staring up at the sky. 

"Shut up, remember I'm not talking to you." I told her rolling onto my side and walking back over to the stone to asses my work. 'Here lies James Petulia a Potions Mage and my daddy.' I read nodding at my work before walking over to my stuff and pulling it all on putting my cloak on before switching my skin tight shorts for my pants and placing it all in my bag ignoring the others as they stood up and watched me. 

"What?" I asked to tired to be angry anymore as I looked at the sad look Layla was giving me. 

"Who was he?" She asked making me snort at her allowing a sarcastic laugh to pass my lips as I turned away.