Ch. 3

"You'll be staying with someone from the guild until I see otherwise. I will see you tomorrow Namina." The man said turning back around and leaving with me glaring at the back of his head. 

"Stupid old man. What makes you think I'll even come back?" I thought with slight anger in my thoughts as I sat there glaring at the door until the white haired woman stepped forward with a smile that seemed to fit her for some reason. 

"Here, these are for you. Once you're dressed just come out and I'll get you something to eat." Mira said handing me a pair of pants similar to Lee's in color with a small short sleeved pink shirt to go with it along with a small pair of slightly worn boots. "They should fit," she said as she walked out leaving me alone with Wendy. Without another word I slipped out of my bloody shirt and grabbed the wet cloth hanging on the edge of my bed and carefully wiped my face and upper body until I was bright pink. After a few minutes I was fully dressed in the newer clothes and ready to leave, but when I turned and looked over at Wendy's face something stopped me for a minute. 

"What kind of place is this exactly?" I asked as watched her smile happily at me, clasping her hands together. 

"It's home," she said and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the room and into a larger room filled with people all laughing, smiling, and carrying on while kids ran around. I let Wendy tug me over to a bar where a blond older version of Layla sat beside a woman with long blue hair and another woman with short white hair holding a small white haired baby girl that was laughing as a short woman with light blue hair tickled her. 

"Ugh! You've got to be kidding! Those two? There's no way that mission will get completed!" The blond yelled causing all of them to laugh loudly as Mira walked over to them with a tray of drinks smiling before she caught sight of Wendy dragging me along side her. 

"Oh!" Mira said making all the woman turn around and look at me, making me feel self conscious for once as they stared at me for a minute without saying anything. 

"Fwosh!" The baby girl squealed making grabbing motions at me causing the tense atmosphere to disappear as the white haired woman, who-I now noticed-looked like Mira, to laugh and look down at the girl in her arms with a loving look that made my chest hurt. 

"Hi, you must be Lee's sister. Juvia is called Juvia," The long blue haired woman said smiling as she put her hand out for me to shake. I nodded and shook her hand as I took note of the fact she spoke in third person. 

"Hi! I'm Lucy, this is Levy, and this is Lisanna." The blond woman said holding out her hand for me to shake as well. "By the way Wendy, Romeo was looking for you earlier. He said something about meeting you at the square?" Lucy asked with a raised eyebrow as I noticed the other girl blush and stumble over herself trying to answer before simply bowing and running out of the guild. 

"Fwosh!" The baby said angrily drawing my attention as she continued to wave her hands towards me. I stared at the small slightly chubby one year old as she glared at me before she was turned around and her attention was suddenly turned away from me. 

"Sorry, she's too much like her father." Lisanna said holding the girl as she began to play with the strap of the blue and white dress Lisanna wore.