Ch. 12

"You ask," Layla told me as she and Gale pushed me towards the counter while I pushed against them. I growled and continued to push against the duo even as my feet continued to slide towards the bar.

"No way! You want him to come you ask!" I told them with a glare just as I felt my feet slide up against something followed by a large hand grabbing the back of my ever present cloak. "Put me down!" I exclaimed as I was lifted up into the air while the girls left me behind. I turned to look at who was holding me and knew why they left as my eyes met a set of dark grey eyes.

"What do you want to ask?" Laxus asked gruffly as he dropped me to my feet. I glared at him and turned to leave only to see the girls all standing nearby with their arms crossed and glaring at me.

"Laxus...we're going on a mission to some hot springs for a few days...do you want to come?" I asked not looking at him as I crossed my arms and waited for his answer.

"No." He growled before turning around and stomping off leaving me surprised. I snapped my head up and glared at his back before sticking my tongue out at his back. "Don't make me cut that off," I heard him say and opened my eyes to see him smirking at me as I pulled my tongue back and glared at him.

"Try me," I mumbled as he stomped over to his team as the girls came running over to me.

"Well?" "What did he say?" "Is he coming?" All three asked me at the same time making me huff in frustration while waving my arms around to get them to hush for a minute.

"He said no," I told them making them all sigh sadly before Elizabeth snapped back to herself and clapped her hands together alerting me of trouble.

"Well that leaves Mira!" She said and as if flicking a switch Layla, Gale, and Elizabeth all towered over me with eyes that said I was asking. Immediately I began backing up not wanting any part of this now.

"No way! I refuse!" I told them as Elizabeth sighed and nodded.

"Alright," she said surprising me enough to stand up straight and look at her as she looked at a very confused Gale and Layla. "Grab her." She told them making the girls grin as I took off running as fast as I could jumping up on a table at one point to avoid Layla's whip.

"Come on, it's just a question!" Gale yelled at me as I flipped over a surprised Cana, Macao, and Wazbi.

"Then you ask!" I yelled back as I hit the floor and spun around Romeo, who was carrying a very large pizza.

"Gate of the Goat! Capricorn!" I heard Layla yell followed by the sound of a doorbell as I caught sight of a goat man thing. Taking the small distraction I slipped outside and laughed as I began to easily jog away from the guild looking back to see they hadn't noticed.

"Oof!" I heard someone say as I ran into them and stumbled back still on my feet. I looked up to see who I had bumped into and felt my face get hot as I realized it was Mira.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I heard running coming from behind me. I looked behind me to see the others and the goat man all running towards me before slowing down as they caught sight of Mira.