Ch. 2

"So she'll be okay?" I heard someone ask as I came to slowly. 

"Yep! All she needs is some rest and something to eat and she'll be perfectly fine." Another voice said happily as I heard clicking and felt something move near me. 

"Where am I?" I asked silently as footsteps faded and I opened my eyes slowly, blinking away the blurry vision until I could see around the brightly lit room. 

"Nee-chan!" Lee yelled in a whisper and tackled me in a hug. "I'm so glad you're okay!" Lee whispered, his body shaking as I slowly wrapped my arms back around him. As he clung to me I looked around the large room, on each side were six beds with a few chairs scattered here and there, the walls were made of a hard stone, with strong wooden shelves wedged between some of the stones near where I laid, there were medical kit with spare supplies stacked on the shelves, but what surprised me was the fact that even though it looked like one it didn't smell like a hospital room, more like a regular room. 

"Where are we and what happened?" I asked Lee not noticing I had tightened my hold on him until then and slowly released him so he could stand up. As he did I couldn't help but wondered just exactly how long I was out because Lee's face was clean and non bruised. 

"We're at a place called Fairy Tail, Miss. Wendy helped heal you so you wouldn't lose anymore blood, but when I told her you had been poisoned she said there was none. Then she healed me with magic!" Lee explained excitedly while pointing to his face as I nodded and looked over at the door as it opened to reveal a pink haired girl, who smiled before slipping into the room and closing the door. 

"Hey, I'm glad your okay." The girl said smiling a big grin that showed off all her teeth before she slipped into the room and closed the door. I watched as she leaned against it and looked at us still smiling except now it was a little smaller. "So how did you get hurt? Are you run aways? What are your names? Can you do magic? Are yo-" the pinkette raced through every question only stopping when the door opened and a tall boy with thick black hair that fell into his eyes came in holding a thick book in one hand and a small set of clothes in the other. 

"Layla! You aren't supposed to be in here!" The boy hissed angrily as he stopped over to the girl who was smiling and rubbing the back of her head nervously. 

"I was only checking on them!" Layla said in a defensive and slightly whiny voice and I saw her eyes flick over to the door before it opened a minute later and a young woman with long dark blue hair walked in with a white cat wearing a simple white dress with pink cloth stitched onto it. 

"Layla, I thought I specifically told you not to come in here?" The woman asked in a exasperated voice before walking over to me as I sat up and gave me a confident smile. "Alright, I see you're awake so how do you feel?" She asked me as the two kids behind her began to argue in low voices before the boy slammed the small clothes down on the bed and stormed out. 

"I'm out of here!" The boy said loudly as he slammed the door with his departure causing Lee to jump and bump into me making me wince while the woman looked at Layla who rolled her eyes and jogged out closing the door gently. 

"Now that those two are gone," the blue haired woman said carefully picking up the clothes at the foot of the bed and looking at Lee. "Here, go get changed into these and clean up a little." She told Lee handing him the clothes causing him to quickly walk over to a bed across the room and near the door and pull a curtain to change.