Ch. 19

Mira watched from the sidelines as the others began fighting  before signaling for the conductor to leave, and fast! 

"Damn Fairies take this! Phoenix Flight!" The dark blond yelled crossing his arms as if about to perform an ice dome only to have a wave of strange orange and purple fire fly from him aimed at Erza. 

"That's mine!" Natsu yelled jumping in front of Erza and eating the flames before she could react. "That taste awful!" He told the other fire mage as he growled at him just as the mouse brown girl jumped in front of him with a smile. 

"Try this then. Metal Coffin!" The girl screamed suddenly encasing Natsu in a ball of metal. "Get the red Ventus!" The girl told the man behind her making him smirk before jumping past her and, using his flames to shoot out of his feet, began attacking from the air. He fired off several fire attacks before Erza began to throw swords at him forcing him to dodge just as much as her. 

"Ice Make Dagger!" Gray yelled trying to attack the strange black haired man as the attacks seemed to slide off of him while he skated just out of reach of any hand to hand attacks. 

"Oh this is boring!" The man yawned before suddenly throwing some kind of goo at Gray, making him fall and try to regain his balance, which in turn allowed the man to shoot forward and begin attacking the surprised ice mage. "Now this I like!" The man yelled with a crazy gleam in his eye as he repeatedly punched Gray, pinning his arms to the ground with his knees not allowing the mage to attack. 

"Gray you lazy ice princess get up!" Natsu yelled as he suddenly burned his way out of the metal ball to see his rival and best friend pinned to the ground. As if actually hearing him Gray shifted slightly before yanking a hand free and punching the slimy man in the gut. 

"Shut up Ash for Brains!" Gray yelled still lying on the ground just as a blast of lightening flew over him and hit the fire mage dancing above them. 

"Damn fly was annoying," Laxus said with a shrug just as a strange girl jumped on his back and grabbed him around the neck looking as if she was getting a piggy back. 

"My name's Gin and I'm sorry for this!" The dark brown haired girl said with a huge grin as Laxus suddenly fell to the ground asleep. Taking the slight surprise to her advantage Gin began bouncing around grabbing Gray first and making him feel extremely energetic before letting go and doing the same to Natsu before making both fall to their knees in exhaustion. 

"Very nice Gin," Hebi said as he walked over, his nose bleeding slightly before suddenly being hit by Loki while a whip encircled the other girl.  

"Natsu! Gray!" Lucy yelled as Loki put the man in a choke hold refusing to allow him to slip away. 

"Slime...floor." Hebi gasped out weakly making Loki lose his footing when he tried to move while Gin took the chance to run forward and deplete the spirit of his energy. 

"Lucy, sorry!" Loki called out just as he vanished leaving Lucy to face three very angry mages. Meanwhile Erza had had just about enough of the little flame darting above her.