Ch. 11

"Mira...Mira!...Mirajane!" Lisanna finally yelled at her sister snapping her out of her thoughts with a jump. "You okay?" Lisanna asked as she lifted up her two year old girl out of Sting's arm making the toddler squeal and kick the air before calming down at the sight of her mother.

"Yeah, just lost in thought." Mira said slowly before smiling at the sight of Sting making faces at his daughter making her laugh and hide her face in Lisanna's shoulder. "I haven't seen you here in a while Sting, are Rouge and Yukino around?" Mira asked turning the conversation around to the master of Sabertooth.

"Uh, no they went on some big mission earlier." Sting said while rubbing the back of his head. Mira nodded before looking up to see the Master watching her. On eye contact he nodded and turned to go towards his office motioning for Mira to follow.

"I'll be right back," Mira said setting down a glass she forgot she was holding and heading off to follow the Master. As she went up the stairs she looked back to see Namina surrounded by the younger guild members all looking at the baby blue guild mark on the inside of her arm and discussing missions. Mira smiled before continuing on her way, her thoughts still rolling around what Carla had said a few days.

*Flashback*

"Mira, what I don't understand is if Namina was created by Lamy and the other demons why is she so much like you instead of them?" Carla asked the night after Namina had decided to join the guild. Mira frowned as she began to question herself about that.

"That's true, but I destroyed the labs and I know for a fact I wasn't pregnant." Mira said softly as she crossed her arms and leaned against the bar lost in thought.

"I feel like we're missing an important part of all this," Carla muttered as she sat down beside the Take Over mage before getting up as Wendy came in. "I'll see you tomorrow Mira," Carla said before leaving the lost in thought mage behind.

*Flashback End*

"That was three days ago," Mira mumbled before shaking her head and walking into the Master's office to see Laxus sitting in his usual spot on the couch beside the large impressive wooden desk. "You called?" Mira asked sweetly while looking at the Master as he sighed tiredly.

"Mira, sit down for a bit I have important information." Makarov said sounding like his age as she sat down and gave Laxus a smile causing him to turn away with a grunt. "Carla came to me the other day and requested that I find out as much as I could about Namina's past, on your behalf. She told me she was able to see parts of her past but something about it didn't seem right," Makarov began causing Mira to shift in her seat nervously.

"A few years ago, when we battled Tartarus you destroyed the lab they had and were able to severely damage them. But, there was another lab located near the border of Veronica. This one was much smaller and was very hard to find. Apparently at the time of your capture one of our enemies caught wind of it and hired one of the demon's to make...another you." Makarov said slowly watching as Mira's face paled and she seemed to fall back into the chair.

"Mira!" Laxus said rushing forward only to stop as the mage raised a hand and closed her eyes. After a long moment she opened them to show intense blue eyes that seemed to drill into the old man.