chapter-1

The grand sabha of kurus  in its mightly glory is ongoing. The sabha is magestic, its arrengement and architecture shows the glory of the kurus. At the top a throne which shows royalty, and it is placed above all other thrones, shows that it is throne of maharaj.It is occupied by an old yet strong man, by his instings one can understand that he is blind, but his perfectly carved muscles shows that in his old age also he is a mighty lion, who have the strength to crush the mighty son of vayu. He wore a yellow dhoti and golden angavastra with full ornaments. His head is adorned with a golden crown which shows his kingship and power.But  by all these, he is weak, which can be gussed that he got weak by his putra moh. His expression shows tiredness because of his elder son and also by the continous manipulation by his wife's brother. It seems that he is not ruleing but someone else is handeling him, it may be because he is blind. But now his face shows blankness, he tried to immetate that he is Unaware about the events held infront of him. He is simply sitting on his throne. Beside him is occupied by his trustful servent and one who works as his eye, sanjay. He is also a man in his fifties, wore simple yet wealthy cloths which shows his status as a royal servent.He is continously explaining the events which are happeing on the sabha.

On the right side of the grand kuru sabha a throne which is placed just below the throne of king and above all other thrones execpt one which is on left side of the grand sabha at the same position of this throne, which is meant for yuv raj, but now is vaccent. The throne on right is occupied by an old man, his white beard which extent to his chest shows his experience in life. He is also old, older than the king of hastinapur maharaj dhitharashtar, and all other members of the sabha, or can be say that he is witnessing this sabha for a decade.He is wearing a white dhoti and white angavastra, with a white crown on his head.His aura shows his immense strength and experience as a warrior. The man is non other than great gangaputra bhishma, the mahamahim of hastinapur. But now he is bowing down his head and deeply rooted in his throne. His eyes are filled with tears.

Then starts the bottom row of the sabha, which is occupied by various thrones. They are also majestic and each throne is gurded by a soilder and a servent. These thrones are also placed in same level. Below the throne of mahamahim it is occupied by a old man. He is wearing normal yet luxurious cloths. His mostache and hair is also white, which shows his intellignce and age. By seeing his facial expressions and gesture one can identify that this man is knowledgable and wise. He is none other than mahamantri of hastinapur vidur. He is also bowing his head down and is hearing someone's taunts and requests.

The next throne adjacent to mahamantri vidur is occupied by another old man.He is wearing bhargava cloths and by his expression one can understand that he is knowledgable and also a warrior. More over that his body gestures and facil features shows that he is a brahmin.He is none other than mahaguru dron. But now the warrior brahmin, is also held his head down and deeply rooted in his place.

Next to the throne of mahaguru dron two thrones are empty. After that two empty thrones, the rest of the thrones are occupied by many men who are wearing royal cloths and crown. Some among them are laughing and some among them are also bowing there head down.

The centre of the sabha is occupied by a magestic beautifuly decorated and made in gold, a large board of dice. The white and black game pawns are also shineing in its glory, one in its proud of win and other in loss. The sun rays directly falling into the dice board and made it glow more. The dice board stay as silent witness of the ongoing events happening infront of it.It cannot respond or retreat about its side, because god have not given ability to speak to it. So it silently witnessing and listening to the words of the most beautiful creation of god, who have the gift of speech, men.

The both sides of the dice board is occupied by two sets of men. On left side two men are sitting on the majestic royal sobha. One among them, who wearing a golden dhoti and blue angavastra, with full ornaments and a crown add glory on his handsome face. He is gritting his teeth and his perfectly carved muscles which shows that he is a warrior, and cluching his fist tighty. By reading his facial expression one can understand that he is in immense anger and controlling himself from a outbrust. His furious gaze is fixed on a particular peason. He is none another than yuv raj of hastinapur, dhuryodhan.He is looking someone in his pure anger.