chapter-6

A dark room, where there is no deepas. The luxurious curtains were closed and it encourage more darkness in the room. The room shows its luxuriousness, but darkness invaded it. It contain a big magestic bed, with a group of sofas on its side. The room is even decorated with beautiful red flowers.There is also a chair and a stand consist of huge mirror. Many ornaments, were kept in the stand. Beside the chair and stand there is also another big stand consist of many cloths hanging on it. The cloths were luxurious and shows that they should be adorned by a queen. The cloths were shineing and boasting their pride.

But a figure is sitting on the darkness of the room. The figure is sitting on the floor, covering its head by its knees. By appearence one can understand that it is a lady.She is wearing a red saree, but her saree is torn in certain places and displaced which seems that she was forcefuly dragged by someone.Her beautiful yet wavey hair is also opened, which seems that some one forcefully caught her hair which is brinded.Her hands also contain stain of blood, which shows that she was injured by some one. A pair of bangles were also less in her one hand. The whole room stood in silence, only occasional sobs from the lady disturbed the silence. It seems that darkness dominated the life of the lady like that it dominated the room. The continous sobs is broken by a divine voice, like a ray of sun light symbolizing... hope in the darkness.

"Saki............"

The lady stopped her sobbing and rised her head from her knees. She was beautiful, but her beauty is now washed by her tears, only tears dominated her face. Her beautiful and pearl like and yet firce like fire eyes became swollen by continous crying. Her forehead contain an injury and blood stained in it shows that she got that injury before some time. The pinch of sindhoor washed away from her forehead by her swept but remanents of it still remained there shows that she is still pathivratha....The only one thing stood proud and glory in her face is a chundamani which is glowing.

She looked at the man infront of her with pain in her eyes. The man who is upto nine feet tall, wearing all golden ornaments, crown with a peacock feather, with dusky skin yet handsome and with a divine aura walks to her and sit beside her. She immediety fell on his feet and washed his feet with her tears. She was crying continously. The man patted on her sholder and said.

"Cry as much you can saki........"

"They... Try to disrobe.... Me sakha..."

She said with pain while crying. She continued.

"Why sakha... This happed to me. I sacrificed many for this family, but... What they gave me return...."

She cried continouly...

The almighty neither stopped her, nor move a small inch. Time passed... But the entire room stood in silence exept the sobbing. It seems that darkness conqured everything.

After some time the almighty made her sit on the bed and he also sat beside him. Her hands were in the hands of almighty. She was still crying, but it seems that she got some relief after outflowing of her emotion. She rised her head and looked at her sakha who have a calm exoression. She asked.

"Now what sakha......"

The almighty turned her head towords her and said.

"Forgive sakhi...."

She got shocked and asked.

"But... How.."

"Let me complete sakhi, forgiveness means not to forgot everything... Every one is bound by their karma sakhi.. And they got their karmafal according to their doings"

The almighty completed his speaking.The room again filled with silence.

"But now what is my identity sakha... My own family rejected me. Now who am i..."