chapter-7

Darkness prevalied throught the royal passage of hastinapur. It seems that the whole hastinapur is swllowed by darkness after the big day... The moon himself accepted its defeat infront of this darkness. A chariot moves faster by piercing the enormous darkness, which is driven by the almighty himself. Deepas which were lightened in the houses in the street also conqured by the darkness after the big day. Every were, there is only darkness and silence, ocassionaly hooting of owls disturb the eternal silence.

Draupathi who was sitting in the chariot looked at her sakha who was driving the chariot. Then she turned her gaze into surrounding, there is only darkness. Like that of darkness in her life... She thought. She try to forgot about the cursed dhut sabha. But it is like a image nailed hard in her heart. She take a deep breath and calm her mind and closed her eyes. She can feel gentle breeze consoling her, by tilting her unbraied hair, falls covering her face. The gentle breeze moved her falling hair by showing her face, but her face lost the innocense and her smile.She used to laugh.... Actualy she have no childhood, she enjoyed it when she was in panchal. Her face always adorned with naughtiness, innocense and warm smile when she was in panchal. But she changed from that innocent draupathi to a responsible draupathi, and she lost her smile. A lone tear came out of her eyes involuntarly when she remembered all these things. She wiped it and fixed her gaze on her sakha who is busy in riding chariot.

She remebered about that day about somedays before the cursed dhut sabha.The day of meeting with her sakha govind. She remembered about that day. She feels that it still running infront of her eyes.

FLASH BACK

The majestic palace of indraprastha stood in its pround. By emergence of darkness and by the lightining of deepas one can say that the palace is shineing as a new bride who wore all ornaments for marrige. It stood in its on pride by glowing.

In the balcony of the palace, which is also decorated by deepas, flower boquets and with lixurious curtain....a female figure stood by putting her hand on the drills of the balcony. She wore a red saree with all ornaments. By senseing her gestures one can understand that she is in deep thought. Her eye sight is fixed outside.Her train of thoughts by a calling.

"Saki......"

The lady turned to the direction of the sound. Then entered the vasudev himself. He have a pouting in his face and a pot of makkan in his hand.He lik the last remains of makkan in his hand and stood behind her. He again started eating makkan avoding the galre from his pariya sakhi.He stopped his eating after continous shouting from daupathi.

"Why are you shouting sakhi... Did you know never disturb a peason while eating"

The almighty said with a pout. This angered the queen of indraprastha more.

"Why are you like this govind... I called you here to discuss an important matter with you. But you are makeing fun of me"

The almighty sensed the riseing anger in her, so he decide to calm her.

"Calm sakhi.... Do not burn the entire indraprastha in your anger. Some one is also burning himself by now..."

Vsaudev said. And the last line, he said with a little tension visible in his face.

Draupathi also became numb. She even unable to understand what her sakha mean. But she knew something bad is going to happen. So she decided to talk with her sakha after the incidents happened in rajasuya yagna.While getting invitation for dhut sabha from hastinapur as a way of enhanceing friendship... She feels that something bad going to happen. So she decided to speak with her sakha.She asked.

"Why i feel like that sakha something bad is going to happen..."

The face of krishna changed into serious tone. He changed his gaze from his sakhi to drakness. He said.