chapter-27

The younger princess of panchal.... Was deeply rooted in her dream world... The way her life changed.... The beautiful moments which she enjoyed with her new found sakhis... The all events of past three days came infront of her eyes.......

FLASHBACK

The sun shined brightly on the anga kingdom... And all were going to perform there duties... After breakfast... The sun smiled proudly by seeing the time management which was his quality.... Which transferred to his younger son. His all other sons were good in performing there duties... But neither of them have the quality of time management.... But his younger son who was just like him.... He... From childhood would welcome him... Before he was going to rise... And till now he was following this after all of his busy nights.... After the suryapuja... He came back to palace and spent two hours in training ground.... Then he take his breakfast.. And focus on his royal duties... And afternoon he will train his army, monitor the trade, agriculture and all other fields... And at evening he again do his usual surya pujaa and spend some time with him.... He was strict in following time.. And that makes him different from the other childrens of suryanarayan... He looked at his son proudly who was now occupied at his royal dineing hall for breakfast....

Draupathi also occupied on the left side of her husband.... The events happened on yesterday shocked her... Her whole image about anga raj have broken... And by the way her husband treating his younger wife.... Gave jealosy for her... She was still in confusion what will happen now... Whether she will remain her friend or not.... She knew well that supriya loved angaraj more... And she herself insulted karna.... It was famous throught aryavartha.... She was in confusion whether supriya forgive her and accept her... This question was resounded throught her mind. But a question from her husband to a servent brought her out from her dreamings....

"Where is supriya...."

All the other occupents came out of their doings and focused on anga raj and the servent... They also noticed that supriya was missing....

"Maharaj yuvarani is still sleeping... We tried our best... But she is adamant and still on bed"

The lady servent said.

"She never change.. I know what to do...."

He said himself which was audible to all other occupents....

He closed his eyes and chanted some mantra, a divine arrow which was glowing appeared on his hand. A energetic blue light was emerging from the astra.... It seems that it have power to flow a kingdom... Anga raj released the astra.... Which in a hurry,like wind left from there...

"SPLASH......."

The sound resounded throught the palace of anga... It seems that a huge current of water should be fall into palace of anga... Except few all others started to laughing... Kunti and draupathi looked at other members in astronishment as why they were laughing... They cannot comprehend any thing.... Until they heared the rushing sound of ankelets.. And dropping of water... And a loud scream...

"Arya.................."

All occupents averted their gaze into the royal entrence of dineing hall.... There stood the yuvrani of anga... With a glare on her husband... She was completely drenched in water.... Her white leghena completely attached to her beautiful body... Which make karna to even forgot to blink... Her silky hair was covering her face and small droplets of water still remained on her face and shined in sun rays like stars twinkle in night accompanying moon.... Some droplets rolled through her slim and milky waist.... She looked at her husband with a fake anger and said with a pout...

"Why are you always like this arya...... Because of you i am drenched in water.... I am not a kid.... I know how to take care of myself..."

All started laughing, even draupathi cannot supress her laughter...