chapter-21

A peason upto nine feet with a warrior body was occupied the counch on the luxuriously decorated balcony of anga palace. His gaze was fixed on the setting sun... The setting sun"s rays reveled his handsome face and well built body.He was wearing an orange dhothi with yellow angavastra, with full ornaments execpt crown. He seems to be relaxing after a long day and was in his own world..

The king of anga who was now seems free, after a long day.. Looked at his aradhya dev. He was thinking that how his life changed.. He got the letter from hastinapur which declared that now anga is an independent kingdom. He also came to know that it was the request of maharani gandari, as she chossed to stay her rest of life in anga, and she never wanted anga to be under hastinapur anymore.And maharaj of hastinapur who was also failed as a king and head of a family, accepted the wish of his beloved wife, who only got rejection from him and his family.So today was a great day for him, full of meetings and royal duties, as anga was a newly independent kingdom.After the long day he got time to stay alone, and think about his life.

He even appointed some new dasis for draupathi, as he knew draupathi still not fully recovered from her stress, she always spent in her chamber.. So he appointed three dasis, who were young maidens... Who can understand her and support her. And he also know she need some sakhis too... For get relive from her pain. He know very well that these three were well versed in this field... Makeing new friends.. He can also see changes in draupathi also, that she came out of her chamber, and romed throught the palace with her new found sakhi's.. And the atmost thing which cooled his mind was her simple smile. She smiled firstly, when she came to anga... Her smiled make him relived. He wanted to know more about the progression of draupathi, but he was busy with his royal duties.He relaxed himself and looked on the setting sun.

The scenes of the conversation between him and vasudev again opened infront of him. His one promise... Which changed his whole life, save him from commiting a sin. The scenes again drifted infront of the son of divine light giver himself.

FLASHBACK

The sun shone proudly and blessed his son, who is unknown suryaputra of this society, who was offering his prayers for his aradhya and unknown father. The nature seemed pleasent indicateing that, the nature was going to witness some thing historical, some thing which was going to change everything. The nature smiled at the unknown surya putra who shined even more brighter than his father in the drakness in his life, and pleased with that, niyati was going to giving justice to the tragic hero.... The unsung warrior of the great epic.

The son of radha who was immense in his prayer, was unaware about the pleasentness of nature and utter happiness of his unknown divine father. He completed his prayers, and turned around, the sun shined rightly above his head aknowledgeing him as divine..as usual there was a big crowd to gain dhaan from him. He smiled at this, and did his dhaan. After everyone left, he also prepared himself to go and continue his royal duties, but his heart have some questions regarding a dream which occured him regularly till yesterday. He can feel that he will get answers for his questions from here... As someone was comeing to meet him to gave answers for his questions.He dismissed his soilders and servents and stood there faceing the sun.

He started to think about the dreadful dream, which he had... That he uttered a word... Which was not a word for his peasonality, his manners, his dharma, and his morals... He called a women WORE..... But her face was not clear to him, only he can remember the hurtful eyes of that lady... Which seems that she never expected this word from him. He always respected women, then how can he this much low.... This question resound throught his mind. He only remember that he and the lady was in a royal court and nothing else and he cannot even identify the royal court. A hand on his shoulder brought him out from his thinkings. He knew who was the peason and he was also expecting him.... He turned and greeted him.