chapter-43

The sun got astounded by seeing the beauty of his lover the nature...who wore her green leghena with shineing precious gems embeded ornaments....he came closer from the east and cressed her hair locks which are clouds which veiled her beautiful face.... She just blused by the touch of her lover... The sun pampered her with his warm touch as the morning rays of sun.... By becameing shy by the touch of her lover.....nature ran away from him shyly....makeing twinking sound of her payals which is the blue river... The sun followed her.....as a desired lover.... He catched her by her waist and locked her with his warm body... Their romantic movements painted beauty at the morning....

But the gaze of sun diverted to a river bank were a young lady is standing putting her gaze on the blue water of river.... She wore a white leghena with minimal jewleries.... She is fair skinned which shined in the sunlight.... She was like that of a meamarizing white swan.... The white leghena itself became low infront of her fair beauty.... Her long curly hairs fall upnormaly through her cute face hindering the sight of her beautiful face.... Her small yet silver eyes shined in the sun light.... Her perfectly lined black eye lids matches with her beautiful silver eyes without any eye lashes.... Her cheeks are pink showing her soft and tender skin.... Her lips are soft and juicy like that of tender coconut milk.... She shined in the sun light, like that of fair clouds in the sky.... She focused her gaze to the dancing waves of water which dances by makeing ripples....because of the touch of her lover sun.......she dances with the morning sun rays....makeing a perfect romantic melody..... But the river looked the divine beauty with her burning gaze of jealousy..... Because, after wearing her royal blue saree with all ornaments which embeded with percious stones...she seems too inferior infront of the divine beauty..... The young lady even in her common cloths and minimal jewleries.....have a divine beauty and shineing of lightining.....and that of beautiful fair sky after raining..... Her one hand is with a empty basket and her other hand is on her milky white....perfectly curved tender waist... Tears adorned her silver eyes which even shined in the sun light along with her....

"Devi......."

A call brought her back from her gaze and thoughts.... She turned her gaze and it got stuck with a young men, may be two or three years elder than her.... He wore a blue dhothi with white angavastra...that the angavastra even failed to cover his perfectly build warrior body....from the heated gaze of womens.... He have a shineing golden eyes with piercing sharpness like that of edge of a sword.....seems that he is a man with sharp eyes....and utmost concentration... His long black hairs are combed back and kept perfecfly..... His aura is pure and have a destrutive aura also.... He seems to be matured and intelligent.... By his gestures, one can say that he is a fearsome warrior.... She lost for his body and appearence which only she heared in prince in fairy tales.... Her tender mind got lost in the handsome young man infront of her.... She brushed out her thoughts and greeted him....

"Pranipat mahodey...."

He also greeted her back....

"Pranipat devi..... Do you need any help...and what are you doing here...near to forest that to alone.... Do you know it is dangerous for you..."

He asked.... She singhed and said...

"No mahoday.... I came here in search of lotus flowers..... But i cannot even find one...."

"Devi, it is difficult to find lotus flowers near town and village as it is always taken by peoples for pujas.... If you want it..you have to go inside forest.... And it is not safe for you..."

He said.... She sat there itself with tears in her eyes.... Her face became red beacuse of her wailing..... He seems to be lost for her childishness and innocent face....which melted his warrior heart.... He just stood beside her and to console her he said...