chapter-20

The palace of anga shined by the intense gaze from the noon sun... All peoples are seems to be immense in their works... After all its time to food also... The sun indicated that......

The royal dineing hall of anga palace is also prepared with many delicious food... Which is made by palace kitchen... The dineing hall of anga palace which is also beautiful... A big hall with luxurious red mats and curtains.. Many pillers supported the both sides of royal dineing hall of anga palace which is made of sanadlwood... And haveing many scriptures of vedic mantras....at the bottom of each pillet their is a flower base, each haveing different colours of flowers... And the entrance of the dineing hall is guarded by two statues of beutiful maidens who were holding their hand.. Guards stood beside each piller... And maids stood around the serveing table... But the main attraction of the royal dineing hall is a huge paintaing on the wall of the dineing hall.... Which make attraction of everyone... It was a huge paintaing, of a lady and a men.... A lady in her youthfulness.. Wearing a red saree with all ornaments...her face is like the full moon, she have three eyes and four hands...she is holding a vessel full of delicious food in her left hand and her right hand was adorned with a golden ladle adorned with various jewls...she is seated on a golden throne and a cresent moon adorned her head as an ornament... Beside him a man was standing with a bowl in his hand... He have a long jata which is binded together... His head was also adorned with a cresent moon... He also have three eyes and he holds a trident in his left hand.

The painting was so amaizing... It was a art of fine colours and depictions and symbolislipped..The royal dineing hall was occupied by the king and queen, and suprisingly some new members also. The servents started serveing food as king gave them order to do so...

Karna is seated by wearing his orange dhoti and yellow angavastra with full jewleries and crown on his head, seems that he was busy with his royal duties till now.. Beside him was seated by new queen of anga draupathi, wearing a red saree with minimal jewleries.. Seems that she till now not entered rajsabha. But unlike the day before, her face was adorned with a smile, as she was expecting for something.... It seems that she slowly yet steadly forgotting her pain and got adjusted with anga palace.. But still there remains remenents of pain in her face... Beside her was occupied by the former queen of hastinapur.. Who was wearing a white saree with rudraksha ornaments... And beside karna was occupied by former rajamata of hastinapur wife of late maharaj pandu, kunti.. The unknown mother of karna...all the occupents were silent and enjoying there meal with there own thoughts...

Kunti the respected mother of pandavas... But an unfortunate mother of karna which was unknown to this world... Was looking at her eldest son with corner of her eyes.. She never thought that she will get a chance to get close to her eldest son...she always wanted him near to her... She tried to disclose his identity many times... But always her maid priyamvatha stopped her by saying about her remaining sons.. But there was a no point in her life that she never think about her eldest son.From that unfortunate day,... The day when she sacrificed her motherhood for this patriarchial society... She always thinked about him, about how he will be... And always prayed for him.. But after so many years she was able to meet him... Not as her son but enemy to her other sons... Her heart was pierced into many pieces when her eldest being humiliated infront of her... Even by his own younger brothers.... But she knew she did a sin and she would bear punishment for that also.... She always tried to make understand her other five sons, but they are even binded by their pride and ego... Once she tried to make understand arjuna... But she understood that the son of indra have jealosy in its peak...he can never accept some one who was better than him, and what he said made her whole world collapse... He said to her that one day he will kill karna and prove to the world that he is best archer than him... By hearing this she feel that the ground beneth her got slipped.