chapter-11

The morning sunlight reveled the simple yet beautiful in its own house, and the four peasons stood in the courtyard of the house. Two elderly peasons and two young peasons. The two young peasons stood faceing the elderly couples. It seems that they have a conversation.

Drauapthi who get prepared herself for the new journey awaited for her after the dreadful day.She thought about the previous day, she never slept this much peacefuly never before. The bed she slept and the house she stayed for a day is not majestic and a royal palace. But she got such peaceful sleep as she slept in her home panchal. After all she never slept peacefully in hastinapur and in indraprastha, after she married to pandavas.

But yesterday, she felt that she gained peace after so many years, her face adorned with a smile of statisfaction and she fixed her gaze on the elder lady. The lady filled the void in her heart within a day..... With pure motherly affection. She felt statisfied in her life first time. She always loved others, her husbands and her family, but instead of love she got only pain in return.But yesterday, she got love... Pure love instead of pain. Her heart filled with statisfaction. Atleast she got any one thing which she deserved in life, after this much sacrifice she did...

She changed her gaze to her sakha who is busy in chatting with the elder couples. She also changed her gaze to surrounding and noticed that their chariot was ready. She scanned the nature around her, their is some small houses beside this house, which is also common... And she noticed that no one is awake... Because it is too early. She even doesnt know how will she face common people... She thanked her sakha by her heart for this help and again started looking around which broken by calling from her sakha.

"Sakhi... Its time a big day awaits for us.."

Krishna said with a determination. He took blessings from the elderly couples, it seemed that they both got shocked and hesitated to bless him, but he insisted them and finaly they blessed him. After that he climbed on the charioter seat of the chariot and waited for his sakhi.

Draupathi looked at the elder couples and strange feeing came on her heart, she even cannot stop her from takeing blessings from the elderly couples... They also got shocked but she assured that she is younger to them.She looked at the elder lady after takeing her blessing, and asked her.

"If you dont mind can you ask a thing from you"

The lady got astronished and looked at her husband, then noded at draupathi.

"Can i call you mata... From today itself"

The elder lady's eyes filled with tears, she put her hand on her shoulder and said.

"Why not putri... You are also a daughter to me. So you have right to call me 'mata' "

By saying this the elderly lady hugged her with full of motherly love.Draupathi feeled herself for the first time in her life the pure motherly love... She wanted to remain in that embrace eternaly. They both seperated and the elderly lady cressed her cheeks and said.

"Always stay strong putri... Life will not be easy for you. My blessings and i am always with you. Keep move forword courageosly"

Draupathi noded and climbed the chariot. The chariot started moving and she kept her gaze on the elderly couples till they disapper from her gaze. After that she again fall on her thoughts. The chariot move forword keep backing the dust of cursed land of kurus.

On other hand by seeing the sun, the almighty also pull down on his memmories, about his another promise on the day itself when he gave promise to draupathi. The scene came infront of almighty once again.

FLASHBACK

The majestic palace of panchal stood in its glory. Its beauty is unparallel. The darkness spread throught the palace, but it stood in its glory with the help of the shineing deepas. The deeps led to the majestic royal garden, which is also lightened by the full moon. The garden is occupied by beautiful flowers, which gave more beauty and gentleness to the royal garden. The stars do its duty as the ornament for the sky herself and shined. Nature also seemed gentle and cool.