chapter-16

The nature withered flowers from the sky to earth, rainbow appeared, a small dizzle cooled the scene. The nature showed its divine joy, by the change in destiny... By the vow of VRISHA..... Which should be never broken...The nature pleased more by the promise from the son of lightbringer himself.

Karna bowed his head infront of his unknown divine father, who now looking his son with a proud smile. But one thing that karna can understand that his aradhya is pleased by his action. From childhood he felt a special connection with sun, he can understand feelings of sun by the intensity of light emitting by the sun.Because of this he choose sun as his first guru, and every day he did suryapuja.. He felt a energy, a pampering from sun while he looked it directly... Like he and the sun share a mysterious bond... Unknown to him... He will stood a lot of time looking at sun, he can feel solance in it, after archery and his mother's lap... He liked more one thing in this world is find solance in sun..

He also liked one more thing... Competeing with his arch rival....They usualy begin a battle with their harsh words before bow when they usualy met, according to him arjuna is also an arrogant prince, the best student of dronacharya... Who rejected him and take a vow to himself that he will make arjuna as best archer in the world.. An women charmer.... But one thing that make him jealous that he is handsome yet with dark complexion... There should be a competetion of women charming... Then he, arjuna and nakul will be in lead in aryavartha...he have his own talent, which makes him a great archer... Which made him to choose him as his rival.. And prove this cursed society that a man from suta can also be a best archer...

But one thing which always resembled in his mind is the unknown possesiveness to his rival and his mother. He always felt an unknown bond with his arch rival, and about his mother, he can feel a motherly affection like his radha maa when he came near the rajamata of hastinapur.... But till now he cannot figure it out... And they are royals and where is he.. Just a suta putra  which this society even mock on him after he became a king. Yesterday's incident clearly shattered faith on his arch rival... He cannot belive that he stood silent, after being the best acher and gadivdhari... How can he...?. This question resound throught his mind, if he forgot the dharma of a warrior..He brushed out all his thinkings knowing that he have a long day ahead with royal duties, and he is still on water faceing sun and two peasons were waiting for him in shore. He bowed his head finaly on his aradhya praying him to make his new day better and help him in his new terrible path.. That now he choosed.

Draupathi who is noticeing all the events that taken place infront of him got numb... By the promise of karna.. She also witnessed the promiseing before... During her marrige with pandavas.. They also promised like this... But they broke the promise.... No... Not the promise but her trust and her heart.It remained her about that cursed sabha...the occasion when her whole life changed to upword down. A fresh tear came out her eyes.. She gave up her memmories and wiped her tears... She get out from her thoughts as a hand put on her shoulder.. She know who he is... She turned her gaze to her sakha who is looking at her with an expressionless face.

"Be strong sakhi... I am sure vrisha will take care of you, and remember that i am always with you"

Draupathi just noded. Krishna gave a small bow which he kept within his hand till now to her and said.

"Always keep it with you sakhi... It will help in your protection"

Draupathi looked at the small yet strong bow which was given by her sakha. She just kept it with her and not noticed it further, and again changed her gaze to her sakha. She also understood that angaraj came after completed his puja and stood infront of them.

"Vrisha take care of her... Nowonwords she is your responsibility. Pranipat.."

Karna noded and greeted him back. Krishna patted draupathi and climbed on his chariot and pulled its regins... Draupthi fixed her gaze on the  retreting figure of chariot which runs into darkness.She stood their itself looking at that, a calling bring her back..