chapter-10

The sun shined brighter, indicateing the emergence of a new day...The nature also regained its beauty after a tragic day. The flowers started blossom, animals started their new day... All animals and plants indicated their happiness by the emergence of the sun. After all on the previous day... The whole nature is defeated by darkness, but only the sun emerges as victorious after defeating darkness.The nature regained its energy like a peason who find a land while floating on the water.

The sky prepared a majestic throne for the sun, who came victorious after defeating the darkness. The wind blew a cool one to hail the king of sky,... The clouds stood bowing the king and waited for the words of their king. The trees, animals who were prajas stood bowing and struggled to see a mere presence of their victorious king.

The king of sky with a proud shineing came to adress his servents and prajas. He proudly and with atmost pure shine accented his supreme throne. He changed his gaze to his servents, clouds and then to his prajas. By getting the mere sight of their king, the prajas today's life started. All were hailing the king of the sky, their hope, their energy, who burned himself to gave shine to others, who never discriminate with his childrens... Like a divine father.

But the divine father got shine more... As he seen some one, as he waited for him. The sun smiled himself by witnessing the sight before him. He focused his gaze to witness the proud moment.Like a father witnessing a son proudly....

A man about nine feet tall, with well build muscular and lean body, which make any women to fall for him.He have a golden shineing complexion. His ears are adorned with beautiful kundalas, which increase his divinity. It also shines with the sun light.. He wore a white dhoti and warp a white shall covering his bare chest, which covered his warrior body.By his well versed body one can identify that he is a warrior of great caliber and by his mucsles one can identify that the muscles carry strength of hundred elephants.

He stood straight faceing the mighty sun, like a warrior who is ready to face any attack, and like a strong man who even ready to face the challenges put forword by life. His eyes were too sharp.. Which shows his nature of atmost concentration.... That shows that he prefers archery. He have black and long hairs, which gave his handsome face more chram. He also have black charchol coloured, lotus eyes which make any one captivated in it.His sharp nose and shineness and cheek bones shows his royalty and divineness.

His forehead have a mark of half sun which also shines by the sunlight. The surya thilak make sure that he is connected to surya dev.He pour water on the ground from a kalasha by chanting some mantra focussing his eyes on the sun god.It seems that sun god is pampering him with his pleasent sun light. Any one who witness this scene should seems that the sun rays and man were merging together, which add his divinity. After pouring water and chanting mantra he touched the kalasha on his forehead and turned back.

He walked from the point by put forwording his each and every step carefuly, like that of an apex predactor siteing its pray and like a warrior who is always be alert.The sun moves with the walking of the man... Like surya dev himself decended on the earth. His bare chest is erect and his beautiful long black hairs which swings according to his gestures, and his body posture shows that he is a born king and his shineness also add flavor to his royalty, even without any royal cloths and crown.

He came near a thali with gold, gems and other things and some soilders stood beside it. When the soilders met him, they bowed their head in respct. He noded at them and turned his gaze from them...

But what shocked him was, there are so many young womens who were looking at him without blinking their eyes, seems that they were scanning his whole body. He knows it was a usual sight and never he cared about it. And it is the only reason, that his dear wife always became angry on him, and she usualy came with him, sayeing that he need protection. Now she is not here, which makes this younger girls to ongle at him. He averted his gaze from them, but their gaze followed his each and every moment. He feeled unconfortness, but he remained silent and began his daily routine.

Many petitioners came infront of him and ask their needs, he asked them about their needs by simply joining his hands.Some gain gold coins from him and some were with letters with royal stamp. He politely heard about their needs and worked according to it.He never returned anybody empty handed, it seems that by seeing this the sun god smiled with proud.

The ongoing event continued for two hours, he stood their itself without any hesitation and heared the needs of the petitioners. After two hours, the crowd dispersed happily after fulfilling their needs. He looked around, now the troubling womens also went from there, he feeled relaxed by it and he take a deep breathe.

He again looked around, there is no one except he and some soilders accompained him.He gestured the soilders to leave the place and allow him to stay alone.They bowed their heads and returned with the remaining things. He looked at the retreting figure of the soilders till there vision got disappered from his sight.

He turned around and moved towords a huge stone and sat on it faceing the sun, who seems that looking at him with a smile.He relaxed himself and looked at the sun. He always feels calmness after looking at the sun, like the sun rays console him. He never diverted his gaze, but still focused on the sun, which makes his mind more calm.

He divereted his thoughts about the conversation which happened some days ago. He also got information about the the events happened on yesterday. He looked at the sun, and tried to connect it with the conversation which he had. He became confuse, by what should he do now, his confused expression is now seen in his facial gestures.His facial expression also turned to guild, as he failed as something.

A lone tear came from his eyes, by all this thoughts, and also he remembered his promise. He never expected this, but now he feels betryal and his failure. Betryal from his most trusted one.....

He looked at the sun, as asking the sun himself that what is next. He always considered the sun as his guru, his guide and one who he can express his emotions, and the sun always became a part of his life. Now his life is fixed on a confused situvation, that what he could do now...

Continous tears started to fall from his eyes, he feels like that the sun is wipeing his tears with its sunlight, and saying to him that i am with you... I am always watching you...Now he is thinking about how he is going to face the important peasons in his life, his life again became a question for him now, the purpose of his life.... Even now he became confused that like always his life is just a mistake, who devoted for someone and lived for them.. Not for him.

He felt a burst out in his head like his head is beaten by something very hard. The events and subsequent thinkings regarding it and the way that he could chose, beat hard on his head.He could sense the pain, he rub his head for controlling it, but he got no relief. As a final effort he looked at the sun with hope.

He seems that the sun shine more brighter which calm his mind and assured his support.He smiled at the sun by nodding.

His thought process was broken by sound of a chariot. He turned his face and make a warrior instinct, to face the challenge. He stood from the place and stood erect as to face an opponent in battle field. His sharp charchol eyes scanned each movement of chariot precisely and observed its features.

But due to hindernce from bushes the intensity of archer's eyes to identify the chariot, got futile, but archer's ears were also sharp, it sensed the stopping of chariot, and sensed the foot steps of two peasons. By senseing intensity of foot steps he can identify the gender of the peasons.

He again focused his eyes to find the visitors, but he can see only shadows of two peasons approching to him slowly.He again focused his gaze to the emergence of the two shadows which moving towords him and make him prepared to face the challenge.

The shadows merged with the two peasons, as they stood infront of him and looking at him different emotions......

This is next chapter....

Forgive me for mistakes...

Vote and comment.

So who should be two peasons any guess.?

Thank you....

Unknown Acceptence [ ON HOLD ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara