chapter-33

The moon glowed more brighter and soothing the fallen heart of the young handsome lad.... Who was fallen for the fierce girl..... Who was the manifestation of beauty. The palace glowed in the moon, it seems that the palace blused by the cold gaze of moon and the palace was shineing on the cold gaze on moon... But our hero was no were there.... He was immense in his dream world of fantacy..... But today he realy met a princess of fantacy.... Her eyes.... He cannot forgot it.... It seems that her eyes was painted on his heart for eternaly.... She was like a godess.... Fierce like mata dhurga.... Divine beauty like mata lakshmi.... And her interation with the people and her sound which was sweet like necter and have knowlege like mata saraswathi..... She was shineing like devi sandhya..... And have a calmness of devi dhumorna..... Her gestures and walking shows her authority.... Like a queen.... A small smile broke out in the face of our hero... After remembering the incidents happened today... He was drown to his world, completely so he failed to notice the pressence of another peason who was near him... A call brought him back...

"Abhi........."

He jerked and looked at the peason...

"Mata...... What are you doing here, and at this time...."

He asked..

The krishnanuja narrowed her eyes and with an angry galre she continued..

"I have to ask that question to you.... When you came back... You are injured... So i said to take rest... But you are drown in your own world and now smileing like mad peason thinking yourself... Then what would your poor mother do.... Just sleep.."

"Mata...."

He pouted. Subhadra sat beside her beloved son pinched the red cheek of her son and said..

"So who captured the heart of mighty arjuna putra...."

"Mata.... I have not fallen for any girl... How can you think like that mata.... I respect every women... And who were youger to me were my sisters...."

Subhadra's eyes widened, with a smirk she said.

"I never mentioned any girl.... But you, yourself said that, that peason was a girl... And sisters.... I dont want my son to marry his bow.... I want a beautiful daughter-in-law.."

Abhimanyu was tounge tired... How his mata figure it out.... He looked his mata in shock.. By reading expression of her son subhadra said...

"Dont be shocked abhi.... I am your mother... And all of them know a mother is more attached to her son.... And i can understand you.... And as a women i know what should be the reactions of men when they fall in love... Never underestimate me putra, i even made your father's heart open.... Which was only filled with his love for archery to me.... You are my son.... You also have my characters along with your pitashree's struborness....."

The cheeks of great warrior turns to beetroot red, he became shy like a new wed bride who went for nuptil night. Subhadra just made his head lay on her lap and started to crese his hair with a teasing smile and asked...

"Now tell me putra, who was that girl... Who entangled you with chain of love....did you got injured while saveing her...."

Abhimanyu just looked at his mother's face and started to narrate the events happened in the most lukyiest day in his view...

FLASHBACK

The sun was going to end his daily journey after ensureing that his childrens were safe... But the eyes of divine light giver just turned around and focused on a certain part of the deep forest... Were a commotion was takeing place... An another pair of astronished eyes was also set on the event helding infront of that narrow yet sharp eyes...