chapter-19

The majestic palace of anga shined in the full moon light.... The deepas also make it looks like a bride waiting for its groom.....The moon light emerged through the windows showing up a majestic chamber, which is adorned by red silk carpets, curtains, luxurious furnitures, a big shelf which is empty, nearby it is a dressing table.... It seems that all the furnitures and the dressing table were new to this chamber... Like it was arranged by today itself...a big majestic bed is placed on one corner of the big chamber... Which is decorated with luxurious red blanket and pillows...

The deeps were blown in the chamber and only the moonlight have its gaze on the majestic chamber... The gaze of moonlight fell on the new queen of anga who is laying in her majestic bed and her gaze fixed on the glowing calm moon... She fell on the thoughts about the long day, the day changed her life... Now she have an identity as queen of one the most prosperous and beautiful kingdom in whole aryavartha.... The events that happened from morning again came infront of her....

After her sakha krishna left... And she with her new found husband went back to their kingdom by chariot... She never visited anga as it was the kingdom of one who was considered as the enemy of her husbands.. She always admired karna secretly as his warrior skills and his charm and she not know about his talent as a king and about his kingdom... And her husband's never cared about it also.... But what she witnessed brought her jaw dropped...

The palace of anga... Is realy magestic.. It is shineing as a suryalok in earth...it seems that sun have special interest on the palace... The whole palace is made of one of most costly white marbles in aryavartha... It is shineing in sun and which can be witnessed from far distance... The whole palace is protected by a big fort which is also made by white marbles.. And many soilders were standing on its top as guarding the palace... The flag of anga which is yellow and a symbol of orange sun in it.. Flotted in its proud... It made think her... That what was the relationship between her new found husband and sun... When he was doing suryapuja she also felt that there is some unknown connection between he and surya dev... Like she have connection with agni.. And reason for it she knew very well... That she is agnisuta... Daughter of aganidev.. But little did she knew that he was son of sun himself......

While their royal chariot approched one of the sub-entrance of palace... The big doors opened reveleing the majestic palace...she looked at her husband who was not even looked at her as his gaze is fixed on forword like a symbol of avoiding... She said nothing and changed her gaze to enjoy the beauty of the palace. The royal chariot moved towords the palace, she changed her gaze to surrounding... The both sides of the way to thr palace is adorned with big, and well scriptured statues... Of roaring lion.. Shows strength and royalty.. A lotus.. Huge serpent haveing multiple heads, and bull who is showing respect....she got marvellous by this peace of art.. And what astronished her is that apart from ways to palace all place are created as beautiful gardens..with lot of multiple clour of flowers and other oranmental plants... And beautiful ponds haveing blue water which reflected the sun with lot of lotus flowers... She became meamerized by this... She never thought that anga palace should be this much beautiful and luxurious... Which shows how much prousperous should be this kingdom.. She even unnoticed that the chariot got halted and her husband was waiting for her.. As she stuck with the beauty...

"Panchalii... We were at destination"

A polite voice of her husband bring out her. She gerked out from her viewing and looked at her husband who is looking on another direction and waiting for her attension. As he felt she came out from her thoughts they together climbed big steps and entered into the majestic palace.. The guards on their way bowed to them... As they are moving draupathi noticed the inner architecture of palace... As haveing red luxurious carpets and curtains adorned the corridor and the palace with many other statues of beautiful ladies.. And various paintings on the walls... But what made her astronished that the every corner of palace their is a huge bowl full of lotus.. Which was a great attraction... Seems that anga raj likes lotus flower more... And draupathi can connect the dots as the lotus symbolize his lotus eyes...