chapter-22

The setting sun reveled all the occupents in the balcony of royal palace of anga. Draupathi who also there gulped her saliva by seeing the scene infront of her. Her husband caught her sakhi, and bring her to them by her ears.. Like bringing a small girl.execpt gandari, three maids and other courtiers and soilders of anga, all were shocked by the scene. Kunti who witnessing that her son know this lady, and he have this side also like her other prankster sons arjun and nakul. But she always witnessed his strong aura and serious face, which was mature than yudishtter and have anger like bheem, but he also know to act according to situvation, like sahadev.

Karna entered into the group of peoples who are staying in balcony... With open mouth. The lady who was with him groan in pain and showing her puppy face to him... To leave her. Draupathi cannot supress her laughter by seeing the puppy face of her new found sakhi... Who was the exact replica of her sakha govind.She started thinking about the long day, which relived her stress a little bit, and she got four new sakhis. She usualy played with her sakhis when she was at panchal.. It was her happier moment in life. But after her marrige, she changed herself to a responsible queen... But she witnessed her sakha who was playing with her childrens and statisfy her desires....

FLASHBACK

.
She never got close with any one in anga... After she staying one day here. She always spent alone in her chamber. As usual after breakfast she again closed herself in her chamber. She again fall herself on her dream world.... A call from her maid brought her out.

"Long live maharani..."

She noded her head and looked at her.

"Maharaj has appointed three new dasis for you, and they want to meet you"

She said.

"Bring them in...."

Draupathi ordered.

The dasi bowed down and went from there. After some time three young girls came to her chamber.All of them wore a pink lehena with minimal jewls...but all of them were adorned with a beautiful smile in their face. They all were beautiful maidens also. She understood that they were unmarried. They both came and stood infront of her and bowed their heads and said.

"Pranam maharani..."

They greeted her with a smile.... Which gave a coolness for draupathi also.And they started their chatterings.

"Maharani i am poornima, and i am sure i will be your favorite sakhi"

One amnog them said.

"No i should became favorite for maharani, my name is chandrika.. Maharani, i am your favorite isnt"

Another one said with an angry glare on the other.

"It will not happen, till i am alive and maharani i am varunika, say to these ideotes maharani that i am your favorite"

The final one proclaimed.
They started their fight among them saying that who is going to favorite sakhi of draupathi.

Draupathi opened her mouth in astronishment. They even not befriended her till now then also they are calling her as sakhi and fighting among them saying that who should be her favorite sakhi. By seeing this a small smile appeared on her face. She even forgot her pain for some time. She decided to tease them.

"Stop....."

She ordered... They stopped their fight and looked at her.

"I even not accepted you three as my friends then how can you call me my friend"

She said arrogantly, but she cannot supress her smile by seeing their changeing face. They became dull and put their head down and said in union.

"Sorry maharani..... We are absolutely sorry, we didnt want to disturb you... Allow us to leave."