chapter-3

The grand sabha of kurus stood in its pride. It have beacame evening after the hustle bustle of the great and historical dice game.But the occupents of sabha is still not aware about the movement of time. They are immense in the revelation drama. The expression of each and every peason of the sabha are in different version. No one even dared to say anything aganist the argument put forword by krishna. Because it is a visible proof.No one can counter it, because chundamani symbolizes the acceptance of wife to her husband, and it also symbolizes the husband. The sixth and the unique chundamani shine in its glory. It can be differentiated from other five, because it stand opposite to other five, and it have a unique shineing. The blue emerald in it shines in sun light. All the gazes is fixed on the unique chundamani...

The great gangaputra even forgot to blink. He is shocked to no extent. Even he failed to notice it. He cannot supress his astonishment, so he asked vasudev.

"How is this possible vasudev... I am also failed to notice it. No one in my family is even aware about it, that draupathi have an another husband."

Krishna smiled and said.

"You failed to notice many things mahamahim. Your blindness by dharma led to this situvation. What did you know about your grand childrens. Did you try to understand your each grand child, or your attention get stuck to only certain grand childrens.

Bhishma lowered his head. He always loved his all grand childrens equaly. According to him he never shows partiality. But the question of almighty shook him to core. He is now thinking about his past actions. According to him he always followed dharma. But now he is questioning himself.He cannot understand what krishna means. He want to ask further to vasudev himself. But he know this is not actual time. So he decided to stay silent.

On other hand dhuryodhan lost his temper. Only the grip from his mamashree is stoping him from further attacking. He want revenge... He only want revenge for his insult. By makeing draupathi as his dasi he also completed his revenge. But now this trickster trying to make her free. He said to himself, that he never allow this. He never allow this trickster to cheat him. He said himself, while giveing an angry glare to vasudev..

The master mind sakuni got paled. He knew that now there is no argument aganist this. Because the chundamani shows the acceptance of a wife to her husband. He now understood that everything is out of control now.Definitely krishna will save draupathi, and his aim, his ambition will not fulfill. No... He never allow this... Sakuni thought himself. He would make pandavas and kauravas fight aganist each other and thus ensure the end of this dynasty..But now he got an another way. He know now he cannot prove that draupathi is servent. But he have an another way to trigger the hatred between pandavas and kauravas. He smiled himself by closeing one eye.

The condition of padavas are also nothing better. They never concentrated on this thing. She is their wife, but this point out their complete failure as husband.They even failed to notice that she was wearing one more chundamani. She sacrificed many for them, but instead for that what they gave to her.. Was only insult and they even failed to notice these things.It says how they failed to be a husband. They even take vow to protect her but they failed. They became reason for her sorrow. The fact made them more dissapointed. They only put their head down and stood in their place itself. But all of them have only one question.. That why she hid this from them. They want to learn the reason from her, but they have no courage even look at her face. So they stood silent by putting their head down.

The great mahamanti vidur also shocked by the proof put forword by vasudev. He signed a relief that now draupathi have not go through any insult, or the madness happening before them is stopped. But he also tensed, because he know that the master mind sakuni never accept defeat. He would do something. So he looked at the great gandar raj who is winking his one eye and smirking. He understood that some plan is going through the mind of the political genius. So he decided to intervene before sakuni can do any thing. So he said.