chapter 3

After the video was over you watched some more youtubers. Sparklez, Ken, Bob, Wade, etc.
You closed your laptop and thought for awhile.
'Those guys (and girls) really look like they're having fun. And they REALLY help a lot of people. It's so inspiring.'
"You know what," you said out loud," I'm going become a youtuber. Cause why not."

And just like that you started your youtube channel (yt/n) (YouTube name). You've always wanted to become a youtuber, but thought that no one would ever watch your videos anyway. But seeing those guys (and girls) and the help they give just by making videos you decided that you would love to help people too.

~Later that day~

Before you went to bed you made your first video introducing yourself. Since you didnt have any recording equipment yet you used you phone

"Hey guys my name is (yt/n) and i would like to introduce myself. Im a 22 year old girl." you stopped the video.

"Well duh (y/n). They can clearly see you're a girl," you say to yourself "God, why am i so nervous. Its just a camera." You sigh then start recording again.

"Hi everyone. My name is (yt/n) and i would like to introduce myself a little. I'm 22 and live in LA in California. I work as a (job) and i love it. I will be making videos of me playing video games and you guys can see my funny reactions," you laugh, "well that's all i have to say, but if you guys have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments below," you point down," and ill see you peeps in the next one. Bye." You wave to the camera and stop the recording. You sigh as you upload the video.

"I really hope people will like me," you say as you lay in bed and drift off to sleep

____________________

Oh my god guys its only been a day and i already have over 100 veiws. Thank you so much