Chapter 15

*Your POV*

You were sitting next to Mark watching tv. You scream as he picks you up bridal style out of nowhere.

"Mark, where are you taking me," you ask looking up at him.

"To the bedroom," he looks down at you and winks. You blush and butterflies fill your stomach.

~

He lays you on top of the bed and climbs on top of you. He takes of his shirt and tosses it on the floor. He looks at you and gives you that smile. You look at him, seeing is abs. 'Oh...my....GOD!'

He leans down and starts kissing your neck. You let out a little moan. You feel Mark smile against your neck. He starts giving you little love bites, leaving a hiccy. He gets back up and takes off your shirt, tossing it on top of his. He looks deep into your eyes. Then he starts leaning in. You feel his breath against your lips. Then *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

You wake up and look at your alarm. You grab it, pull it out the wall, and throw it at the wall, breaking it into pieces. About a second later you hear a knock at the door. You get up to open it.

As soon as it opens Mark pushes pasts you, quickly closes the door, and puts you behind him, with you between him and the door.

"Stay here," he says as he slowly and stealthily walks around your apartment. You giggle at the way he was acting. You would've told what happened, but this was too funny.

He comes back to you and cups your face.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? I heard a loud crash. Did someone try and break in? Are you ok?"

"If someone was here and they hurt me do you think i would've been able to open the door?"

He hugs really tight, then looks back at you, holding your arms.

"Don't scare me like that! What happened?"

"My alarm woke me up in the middle of an amazing dream, so i threw it at the wall."

He hugged you again.

"Im just glad your ok," he whispers in your ear.

'Wow....'

"Sorry i scared you," you say letting him go," it's just that my retarded ass alarm always wakes me up from my awesome dreams. I got fed up." you laugh.

"What was the dream about?"

'Oh shit! i...uh...um.'

"Oh crap! I've got to go to work! Sorry Mark. Talk to you later," you say as you push him out the door.

"Thank the jesus I remebered." Then you scrambled to get ready for work.

~Skip job stuff cuz idk where you work at....but you do~

You get to your door and see a note on it.

Come over. I have something for you.
-M ❤

"Really? A heart? Ok," you say as you put the note and your stuff inside, then you walk to Mark's.

*Knock Knock Knock*
"Mark."
*Knock Knock Knock*
"Mark."
*Knock Knock Knock*
"Mark."

He opens the door.
"Really?"

You laugh and walk inside. You turn around to look at Mark.

"So what is this thing you have for me?"

"Well it might be in my pants or it might be my recording room. It depends on which one you pick."

"The room," you say as you laugh. You both walk into his recording room.

"Hey! My equipment," you say as you see a lot of boxes everywhere,"yay for one day shipping."

"Yeah. They were sitting outside your door. I didn't want anyone to steal them so i put it in here."

"Thank you so much Mark." you hug him and pick up a box. He does as well and you put them all in your spare bedroom.

"Hey? Do you want help setting up?"

"Yes please."

You guys get everything up. The sound proof foam, the computer, the camera, everything.

~A few hours later~

"There," you say claping your hands together," and again thank you so much."

"No problem. Your house is nice by the way."

You blush a little. "Thanks."

"Hey? Do you know what I just realized?"

"No. What?"

"Our bedrooms and recording room are in the same place."

"Well great minds do think alike."

He laughs. "Do you want to do a collab right now?"

"Do unicorns have horns? Im sorry that was weird, but yes."

~

"Hey (y/n)," Mark asks over skype.

"Yeah?"

"Is it ok if i record us? And maybe post it?"

You laugh. "I was going to ask you the same thing?"

~

After playing for about an hour you both decide to stop recording. You let Mark do his outro first. You just loved it so much.

"All right everyone that's all the time we have for today. I will be posting more videos with (yt/n) so make sure you look out for those and also check out her channel. So just started youtubing so she doesn't have much yet, but just you wait. And as always, I will see you in the next video. BUH-BYE!"

"Thanks Mark."

"You're welcome. Ok your turn."

"Ok. Well guys that was prop hunt with the one and only Markiplier. If you dont know who he is please check out his channel. You wont regret it. And I'll see you marshmallow peeps in the next one. Bye." You push stop record button. Then you hear Mark laugh.

"What?"

"Marshmallow peeps?"

"What?! That's what i call the people who follow me on anything." (true story)

"Wha-whatever," he says still laughing.

"At least my fans have a fandom name."

"Still better than marshmallow peeps," he says still laughing.

"Oh shut your face."