chapter 30

*Your POV*

You guys were in your room.

"Mark I'm going to take a shower."

"Can i join you?"

You look at him, he has a grin on his face.

"No."

"Aw. Why not?"

You hold up your left hand and point at your third finger.

"Do you see anything on this finger?"

"No." He sounded confused.

"That's why."

You get pick up your clothes and walk into the bathroom.

~~~

You came out of the restroom.

"It's all yours Markimoo."

"Wait (Y/n)."

You stop and Mark walks in front of you. He grabs your left hand inbetween his. He sighs, then slowly gets down on one knee.

"Mark what are," you whisper, too shocked to finish your sentence.

When his knee touches the ground he looks you in the eyes.

"Thank you," he says in a nice low voice, "I need help untieing me shoe." He starts to untie his shoe.

"Wow! OH MY FUCKING GOD! You're such a jerk."

He starts laughing and takes off his shoe. He gets up and grabs is stuff. He kisses your cheek and says," but I'm your jerk."

He leaves your there and takes a shower.

~~~~

"So what do you want to do now?"

"Honestly, i dont know."

"I'm not sure either. Surprisingly i dont even want to play video games."

"What?! You, (Y/n) (L/n), don't want to play video games?! I've seen it all."

You laugh. "So do we just sit in silence then?"

"I guess so. Hold on." Mark gets up and turns the couch to face the window. He opens the blinds and we can the city. It was nice. He sits down next to you and puts his arm around you. You put your head on his chest and stare out the window.

"Hey, I know what we can do." He look up at him.

"What?" He looks down at you.

"Let's play I-spy."

"That sounds like a good idea. You first."

"Ok I spy..... something.....black and white."

"The cop car."

You nod.

"Ok. I spy something purple."

"The flowers on those trees."

"Yup."

"I spy something....red."

"The fire truck."

"How are so good at this game?" You say sarcastically. You both laugh.

"I spy something....beautiful."

You look around.

"Those flowers?"

He shakes his head.

"The sky?"

"Nope. One more try."

"Uuuhhhhhhh... I dont know." You look at him. "What is it?"

He looks you deep into your eyes.
"Your reflection."

You blush and look at the window.
"It is pretty beautiful huh? But it doesn't compare to the real thing," you say sarcastically.
You laugh a little.

He lifts your chin, making you look him in the eyes.

"No it doesn't."

He leans in closer and closer. You close your eyes and wait for his soft lips to press against yours. When they finally do you could feel fireworks go off, the feeling of falling in your stomach. Even if you kissed him a million times you would still feel the same spark over and over, and you didnt mind at all.

~~~

"Do you know PAX is tomorrow?"

"It is?"

"And you have to come."

"Really? Its not that i dont want to it's just....there's going to be A LOT of people and I don't do good in crowded spaces."

"It's ok. You'll be having to much fun to feel claustrophobic."

"If you say so." You laugh.

~~~~

"Who will be there anyway?"

"What?"

"At PAX. Who else will be there that I know."

"Oh uh Ken, and Sean At least that I know of."

"Ok cool. I like those guys."

"What?! You like them too! What happen to us? I thought you loved me. Whatever." He put one of his hands to your face and put the other on his face and pretends to cry. Then he quickly ran into your room and locked the door.

"No Mark!" You went to the door. "I do love you and I dont like like them i only like them as friends."

"You're lying. You like like them, i see it when you look at them. Why wouldn't you like them. They're prettier than me."

"Babe, your the prettiest girl I've ever layed eyes on. The way that dress your wearing hugs your perfect figure. I couldnt ask for a better woman."

"Really?"

"Of coarse. Now please unlock the door."

You hear the door unlock and it slowly starts to open.

"Am I really that pretty?"

"Your the definition of beauty."

He giggles really girly like. "Your not that bad yourself, handsome."

You laugh and hug him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He gives you eskimo kiss. He puts his head in your neck, as do you and pull eachother close. You stood there for awhile just holding one another, never wanting to let go.