chapter 9+10

You start to hear noices. No not noices, people talking.

(Y/n)?

Is she ok?

(Y/n) wake up.

What happened?

Guys, guys back up. She's waking up.

You slowly open your eyes seeing a pair of beautiful blue ones.

"Are you ok there lassy," a man asks, he has an irish accent.

"What happened," you sit down and look around, seeing all your favorite youtubers, you were too confused to fangirl,"Am i dreaming?"

Everyone laughs a little.

"Well," the irishman says,"you came inside and then fainted, but i caught you. And no you aren't."

"So all my favorite youtubers are actually standing in the same room together."

They all nod. Then Mark comes and sits next to you.

" I threw a party so you could meet all my friends. I didn't think you'd pass out."

"Well they are my most favorite people in the world. And to see them all together at once, that kind does stuff to a girl." They all laugh and start introducing themselves to you, even though you "know" them already.

"Guys this is (Y/n). (Y/n) this."

"Ryan and Daniel from Cyndago," you cut Mark off. They laugh.

"Nice to meet you," Ryan says holding out his hand.

You were about to shake his hand, but instead you hugged him. Your not really the hugging type but how could not hug all of your role models, the people that give you happiness, people that help you continue. To you they were way more than just youtubers, so of course you weren't going to shake there hand.

Finally you got to say hi to Jordan.

You hug him. "Hey Sparklez."

"Hi (Y/n). I'd like you to meet."

"Alex?!"

"(Y/n)?!"

"You guys know eachother," Jordan asks as you and Alex hug.

"Yes. We used to be bestfriends from Kindergarden to 6th grade, but then Alex had to move to North Dakota," you say still hugging Alex.

"How are you," you ask her letting her go.

"Ok doing better. I was kicked out of my house, but Jordan found me and he's let me say with me." She turned her head and looked at him. " And I am forever grateful."

Jordan blushes and scratches the back of his neck. "Well knights always save a damsel in distress. NOT THAT IM A KNIGHT or uh... anything. Im just happy i could help." He starts blushing harder. "Im going to go talk to that person...over there.

'Aw how cute. Sparky has a crush.'

"So how are you?"

For awhile you and her were catching up and just talking about stuff.

"Im really glad Jordan came to the park when he did. I would be living in the park if it wasn't for him."

"I'm glad too. Hey can i ask you something?"

"Yeah. Anything."

"Do you like Jordan? Like, like like him."

She looks down at her hands. "Y-yeah i do. He's really nice and handsome and he kinda saved me. Im pretty much indebt to him for letting me stay with him."

What Life Would That Be? (Markiplier x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara