Chapter 25

*Your POV*

"I wont let anything happen to you."

'Wow. Really? Does he like me that much?'

"M-Mark I hope you know that I would the same for you. Anything, just name it." You look at him to see him grinning.

"Ok not anything."

"Aw."

You smack him on the arm. He laughs.

"I was just kidding. I would never pressure you to do anything you didn't want to."

"Thanks Mark." You turn around in his lap and hug him. "Mark?"

"Yes the living figment of what all my dreams are made of?"

You giggle. "Will you please sleep with m- in the same bed as me?"

He laughs. "Of course."

He grabs underneath your thighs, you wrap your arms around his neck and legs around his waist, and he carries you to the room.

"I can walk you know."

"Yes I do know. What you don't like me carring you? Fine."

He let's you go and you scream, but you end up falling on your bed. Mark starts to laugh.

"I'll be right back. Im going to go get my stuff for bed." He kisses you on the forehead and leaves. You get up and get ready for bed.

~~

"Ok im ba-."

"What?"

"You look adorable in pajamas."

"Wow thanks."

"No not like that. The big t-shirt and those shorts and how your hair is in a half ponytail bun thing.... You look really cute."

You blush and sit down. You yawn and stretch. Mark chuckles.

"What now?"

"I don't know. I can't over how cute you are. Why haven't I met you sooner?"

You laugh and lay down. "The universe works in mysterious ways. Now are you just going to stand there and stare at me or lay next to me?"

Mark walks over to the other side of the bed and lays down, hugging you in his arms.

"Good night Mark."

"Good night (Y/n)."

~~~~~~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Oh shit," you whisper shout. You quickly turn off your alarm, then look over at Mark. He was still sleeping. You slowly and quietly get ready for work.

~

You walk over to Mark and kiss him on the cheek. "See you later handsome."

You leave and head for work.

~~
*Mark's POV*

I open my eyes to see tiny box tim.

"Aw. She's gone," i whine and get out of bed.

I get up, fix the bed, and change. I sit down at her table and write her a letter.

"Dear dream come true.
I'm so glad that we met. I always question what life would be like wothout you. What life would that be? I'm not sure where i would be without you.
Even though you may not think it, you are the most BEAUTIFUL girl in the world to me. I love every single little thing about you. I want you to know that.... I love you. No i don't love you, I'm in love with you.
You give me a reason to breathe, even though you take my breath away. You give me a reason to live, even though you are my life. The beauty from the stars do not compare to the light in your eyes. I hope i have the privilege to spend the rest of my life and eternity with you. I love you.

With all the love i could possibly give,
Markimoo❤

I leave the note with the teddy bear on it and walk out the door.

~~~~~ (btw the more i put the more time has passed. If you havent noticed)

"Yay im home." you put your things on your down on the couch. You noticed your bear sitting on the table. You walk over to it and see a little paper underneath it.

You begin to read it. You start to blush. 'He's so sweet.' You kept reading, then your eyes went wide.
"W-what? H-he loves me.....?"

You put down the note and ran to Mark's apartment. You quickly knocked on the door. It opens.

"Hey (Y/n) whats u-."

You hug him as tight as you possible can. "I love you too," you whisper still hugging him. He hugs you back.

"You do?"

Your nod your head in his chest, with a muffled, "Mmhm."

You both stand there hugging for awhile, but you didn't care. For the first time ever you felt......complete.

~~~

Mark pauses Super Mario Bros. "Can I tell them now?"

You turn to face him. "Who?"

"My fans." You felt an uneasy feeling in your stomach.

"A-are you sure? What if they threaten me or something?"

" (Y/n) i have really nice fans. I mean some of them think they can have this," he waves his hand infront of him," but they'll get over it and support me. All my true fans will. Trust me."

"O...ok Mark."

~~

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and i wanted to make a quick vlog. I have bigish news."

'Wow thanks.'

"I have a girlfriend. Come here (Yt/n)."

I walk over and he drops me in his lap.

"Mark." He laughs and looks back at the camera.

"Yup, (Yt/n) is my girlfriend. I know some of you thought that already, and some have even wrote fanfictions about us."

"What? Really?" You giggle.

"So anyways you guys will be seeing A LOT more of her. And as always, I will see you in the next video. BUH-BYE!"

He stops the recording and kisses your nose. "Now to upload."

"Your not going to edit it?"

"Why? Did we do something inappropriate when i wasn't looking?"

You giggle. "No. I was just asking."

"Well ok then." He clicked upload and you became very nervous.

~

You unpaused Mario bros and continued playing. 'I regret doing this.'
_____

Btw guys if you didnt know Mark is having a livestream this sunday, April 26.... So look out for that. Ttyl peeps buh-bye.