chapter 32

*Your POV*

You were fired from your job for missing a week with no notice, even though you really did love that job you didnt care. Your youtube career was really kicking off. In only about a month you already had a million subscribers, you always thanked the other youtubers you played with for that.

"Wow."

"What?"

"I was just thinking about my life, what is has come to, and all i could say is wow."

You look at him, he has a smile on his face.

"Wow indeed."

You got a new notification on your phone. It was a tweet from Jack about his new BOOPER DOOPER shirts.

"Mark, are you still mad at Sean?"

"No. Honesty I would've probably done the same thing if I was him. Your just to beautiful to not have taken that opportunity."

You giggle. "Well thank you, and that's good. I would've hate it for you two not to talk eachother."

~~

"Hey, do you want to go somewhere?"

"Sure, why not."

"Ok, get ready and ill be back in 30 minutes."

"Sounds good."

Mark got up and left your apartment and you got uo and got ready.

~~~~~

You hear a knock at your door. You get up and open it.

"Are you re-" He startes at you.

"What?"

"I swear, your beauty never ceases to amaze me."

You blush. "Thanks, and yes I'm ready."

He holds your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours, they fit perfectly in the spaces between your fingers. You both walk towards the elevator.

~~~

You both get into the car, him opening and closing the door for you like he always does.

"Here, put this on." He hands you a black and red bandana.

"Hey this matches my shirt." You hold it up against your plaid long sleeve shirt. He laughs.

"Put it on over your eyes."

"A surprise? What if i faint again?"

You both laugh as you but on the blindfold.

"So i guess i cant ask where we're going?"

"Nope," he says poping the p. You laugh and turn on the radio.

"At least I get to hear music." The music starts to play and you sing along. He laughs and turns it down a little.

"What did you do that for?"

"I'd rather hear you more than the the music thats on the radio."

You laugh and continue to sing.

~~~~

After driving for what felt like forever the car finally stops. You reach to untie the blindfold.

"No," Mark says reaching for your hand," not yet."

"So i have to walk with a blindfold on?"

"No I'll carry you. I'll give you a piggy back ride."

You laugh. "Ok then, if you insist."

~~

"Mark are you sure you can keep carrying me? You've been walking for awhile."

"Yeah. We're almost there, i promise."

~~

He finally put you down and turned you around.

"Ok, now"

You take off your blindfold. In front of you you see thousands of sparkling lights, all different colors. Like the stars in the sky, but on earth instead of in the heavens. You were in awe.

"Wow Mark." You turned and looked at him. Behind him you seen huge white sign, no, not signs, letters.

"Oh my god Mark! You took my to the Hollywood sign!" You ran to him, jumping up and hugging him. He caught you and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"What better veiw of California than at night on the Hollywood sign."

"On the sign?"

"Yup. Pick a letter."

"The Y." You pointed at it.

"Alright then lets go." He grabbed your hand and ran to the sign.

~~

"Wow, the view's even more beautiful up here."

"Yeah, but nowhere as close as beautiful as you.

"Thanks." You blush. "Why do you tell me that so much?"

"Because it's true. Why? Do you want me to lie to you? Ok, then. You look like a potato."

You laugh.

"That sounds more accurate."

He shakes his hear and laughs.

"You think you look like a potato?"

"Yeah, but a pretty sexy potato."

"The sexiest potato I've ever seen." He wraps his arms around your waist. You wrap your arms around his neck and mess with his hair.

"I love you my little biscuit."

"I love you too Mark," you say in the best Tiny Box Tim voice you could do, which wasn't that bad.

He gave you Eskimo kisses and held you tight as you watched the city lights glow.

~~

You started to shake and Mark let you go.

"Here." he handed you his jacket and you gladly took it. It was already warm from him wearing it and it smelled like him too.

"Is getting late, and even though i really don't want to, maybe we should go." He nods and starts to climb down.

You were about to climb down when Mark yelled to you.

"Jump!"

"What?! Are you crazy?!"

"Do you trust me!?"

"God this guy is crazy."

You close your eyes and reluctantly jump. You feel the feeling in your stomach stop and you open your eyes. Mark is looking down at you. He actually caught you.

"Thank you," he says.

"For what?"

"Trusting me."