chapter 18

We get home and start walking to our rooms, holding hands.

"Mark. Thank you, again."

"So are very welcome. I would do anything for you. I hope you know that."

"I do," you say, hugging his arm.

You guys stop in front of your door.

"Good night (y/n)."

"Good night Mark."

He leans in, only 2 inches away from your face.

"See you tomorrow," he says as he quickly runs inside his apartment.

"You tease," you yell at Mark, receiving a chuckle, and close the door.

You put all the stuff you got in it's place except your bear. You heard a faint noice, so faint that you just let it slip your mind. You sit on your bed and watch Adventure Time with your teddy in your lap. You slowly drift off to sleep.

~~~

You wake up the next morning, hugging your little bear. You sit down and stretch. You look at your night stand to check the time.

"Oh ya i broke my alarm clock. OH SHIT I DONT HAVE AN ALARM! What time is it? What time is it? What time is it?!" You look all around your bed for your phone. You find it barried inside your blanket and check the time.

'Oh thank god it's only 5:30. I still have 2 more hours.'

You lay back down and try to fall asleep. You toss and turn to find a comfortable position, but you cant.

"Fuck man. If I wouldnt have freaked out I would still be tired."

You get out of bed and get ready. You walk out of your apartment and over to Mark's. You knock on the door.

"Ya?" A sleepy Mark opens the door, rubbing his eye. You got a good look at him. He had messy hair, pajama pants, and....no shirt.

Your face gets hot. "H-hey M-mark. I was j-just w-ondering if m-maybe you would join me f-for breakfast?"

"Are you ok? Your stuttering a lot." he stops stretching and rubbing his eyes. He looks at you. "And your red. Are you sick?"

Then he looks down and himself and bursts out laughing. "Im so sorry. I'll be right be."

Then he walks away.

'NO COME BACK!'

~

He came back fully dressed. "Yeah lets go."

~

You get into his car and drive to Ihop.

"What's wrong with my car?"

"Nothing. I just want to be the to chauffeur you around."

You laugh and look back put the window. Then you feel Mark's hand intertwine with yours. You look and your hand and then at Mark. He looks at you and then back and the road, smiling. A couple of seconds later you reach over and give him a peck on the cheek. You sit back down and look at his face. He was shocked, but then had the biggest smile on his face and blushed.

"Are you blushing Mr.Fischbach?"

"What? Uh, no. It's the sun. It's hot."

"It's autumn."

"Then I uh.... Ok fine. Yes I'm blushing, but it's your fault."

You laugh. "And by the way. It's spring."

~~~

You finished eating your breakfast. And head towards the car. You get in and check your phone. "HOLY CRAP! Im going to be late for work."

"I'll drive you."

"Then how will i get home?"

"I'll pick you up. Just text me when you get out and I'll be there."

~~

He gets out the car and runs to your side, helping you out of the car.

"I'll miss you," he says kissing your hand.

You blush. "Trust me, I'll miss you too."

You both share a hug. You wave goodbye to him as you walk to the building.

~~~

You walk out and see Mark standing next to his car with his hand behind his back. You run up to him and give him the biggest hug.

"Here." He hands you a white and red rose.

"Oh Mark. Thank you." You guys hug again. You both stare into eachothers eyes. You feel the heat rising up to your cheeks. You both lean in closer.

"Hey (y/n)," a coworker says, coming up behind you, "you forgot your keys."

"Thanks Zoe." She leaves.

"Let's go home," Mark says as he opens your door.

~~~

You get home and but your 2 beautiful flowers in a vase, then check youtube. Everyone was freaking out because you know the Markiplier. You called Mark on skype.

"Hey (y/n). What's up?"

"Everyone is freaking out because i know you. They think I'm your girlipler."

"Well aren't you?"

"Of course but.... I dont want them to know that. What if they try to hurt me or something. I know you want to tell them, your fans, but please don't. Dont tell anyone. Not yet. Please."

"Ok. Ok. I won't."

"Thank you so much Mark. Talk to you later."

"Bye babe."

You hung up and decided to call Jordan.

*Jordan's POV*

"Ok bye guys. See you later." I just ended a Mianite live stream.

"So what do I do now?" Suddenly i got a call on skype.

'Who is this?'

"Hello?"

"Hey sparky its (y/n)."

"Hey (y/n)," butterflies fill my stomach,"What's up?"

"What's with everyone and what's up? Anyway, i wanted to know if you wanted to go a collab together. Maybe play Hunger games?"

"Yes! I mean yeah, sounds like fun." (y/n) giggles. 'Man it's going to be really hard to get over her.'

~~~~~~

"Ok you first," i tell (y/n) so she can do her outro.

"Ok. Well guys that was Hunger games with the AMAZING CaptainSparklez. If you dont know who he is please check out his channel in the description below. And i will see you marshmallow peeps in the next one. Byee."

I laugh.

"What?!"

"The marshmallow peeps thing. Its cute. I like it."

(y/n) laughs a little "Thank you."

~~~

We talk over skype while we each edited our videos. I checked the time and it was 10:30. 'Wow we've been talking for awhile.'

"Ok well goodnight Mr.Maron." she giggles.

"Goodnight Ms.(l/n)." Then we hung up.

'I need some fresh air.'

__________

Are you guys ready for sexy mark? Cuz im not. I might die.
GUYS! I GOT 1K READS! THATS AMAZING THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! I wish i could hug you all.... Ttyl peeps buh-bye