chapter 7

You all got out of the car and headed inside.

"What were you thinking about (y/n)," Mark asks with a concerned face.

"Oh nothing," you say quickly, not making contact because if you did you would turn into a tomato (blushing not literally).

"So what would you guys want," the cashier says looking at all of you. You look at the cashier and noticed that when he looked at Jordan his eyes lit up. You laugh a little and you guys ordered.

You guys grabbed your food and went to go sit but before you sat doen you left. "Where are you going," Mark asks.
"I forgot something. Be right back."

You go up to the guy at the register and say," why didn't you say anything. You could've asked for a picture or something."

"Excuse me," says the cashier. He looked like he was 17, 18.

"I seen how you got happy to see Jordan here. You're a fan huh?"

"Ya i-i am."

" You should've told him. He loves his fans."

"But i didnt want intrude on his plans."

"Its no big deal, come on," you go behind the counter and grab his hand pulling him towards your table.

"Jordan," you say, he looks up at you and the boy.

"I'd like you to meet uh," "what's your name," you whisper to the boy.
"Andrew," he whispers back. "Andrew," you say to sparklez. "He's one of your fans."

"Well nice to meet you Andrew," he says as he stands up at shacks his hand.

As they talk for awhile you sit down on one side of the table ( like in a square. Its jordan, you, mark, then its empty)

"That's a really nice thing you did," Mark says after he swallowed his food," you probably just changed that boys life."

"You think? I was trying to let him met Jordan like i met him."

"Ya. You think if it as meeting Jordan but for him, he could be meeting his hero."

"Like how I met you," you quietly say to yourself.

"Really? Im your hero," he says to you.

"Oh! You heard me," you blush.

"Am i really your hero?"

"Well....ya. I had a lot of rough times in my life. You made me laugh. You made me feel better and changed the way i look at things. And forever i will be truly grateful."

"Wow," he says as you look down at your food. Then out of nowhere he hugs you. After the shock fades you hug him back, as tight as you can. Then he whispers in your ear, "You're welcome."