chapter 19

*Jordan's POV*

I needed to take a walk. I need to stop thinking about (y/n). I need to get over her.

"How am i going to..." I hear someone crying. I follow the noise to find a girl sitting by herself.

"Miss? Are you ok?"

"Oh my gosh. Im so sorry," she says whipping her tears away," i thought I'd be alone. Especially since it's so late and all."

"What are you doing out here by yourself?"

"Well...um.... My boyfriend. He...uh... cheated on me. And he got mad that i found out...so...he...kicked my out."

"Do he hurt you? Physically," i sit next to her on the bench.

"No. No he didn't."

"Well do you have a place to stay?"

She shakes her head and starts crying again. I hold her in my arms.

'Poor thing.'

"How about you stay with me tonight? I have a spare bedroom that you can stay in. Here," i say standing her up," let's get your stuff and take it to my place."

"Th-thank you so much. I really appreciate it. My name's Alex." She put out her hand.

"Jordan," i say taking it.

"Well Jordan, lead the way."

~~~~

We got Alex set up in the guest room. She was in there putting her stuff away. I go up to her door and knock on it. Nothing.

"Alex?" I knock again, still nothing. "Im coming in."

I walk in and find her asleep in the bed.

'Poor thing. She's had a rough night.'

I take of her shoes and set them on the floor. I put her in a comfortable position and cover her up. I look at her for a second.

'How could anyone be so cruel to someone so pretty and delicate looking.'

I leave the room and close the door.

_________

Just wanted to write this quick chapter to introduce the new character. So, Alex. What's gunna happen with her? Is she gunna try and murder jordan? Are they long lost brother and sister? Idk. Ttyl peeps buh-bye