Chapter 12

*Your POV*

We get up and follow the nurse. She stops in front of the door and opens it. "He's in here."

Me and Jordan walk inside to see Mark laying on his bed. He had a bandage wrapped his head. The sight of him made you want to cry, but you didn't.

"H-hey guys," Mark quietly said.

"Hey Mark. Who do you feel," Jordan asks walking up to the left side of Mark's bed.

"I feel ok." Mark turned his head to you. "Wha-what happened?"

"Well you went to get me water." He nods, remebering what happened. "You were in the kitchen for awhile so i called your name but you didnt respond. I got up and went to the kitchen and i seen you staring at the floor." You notice Mark slightly blush. "I called your name again and i scared you causing you to drop the water and you slipped and fell and hit your head. And now here we are." You look at Mark again, he's still slightly blushing.

"What were you thinking about anyway?"

He blushes harder and looks at his hands.

"Well im going to go ask when you'll be released," Jordan says abruptly and leaves the room.

"Ok." You watch Jordan leave. "So," you ask looking back at Mark.

"I...uh.. I was thinking about....uuuuhhh.... I dont remember."

"Oh well ok."

*Mark's POV*

'Thank god she bought it.'

Ok back to *Your POV*

Jordan walks back in the room. "A nurse said that a doctor will come in and tell you information about your head and then we can leave."

You and Mark nod. Jordan grabs a chair and puts it behind you. "Here, so you sit while we wait."

"No its ok. Really."

"I insist."

You thank Jordan and sit down.

~

After awhile the doctor finally comes in. "Ok Mr. Fischbach," she pauses when she sees you and sparklez, "and guests. We had to put stitches in your head. Not that many, only 4. After about a week please come back so we can remove them. When you take a shower do not wash your hair with shampoo or anything and uh.. I think thats all. Any questions?" We all looked around at eachother.

"Well ok then," the doctor says as she walks next to mark," all i have to do is take off the bandages and your free to go. I already filed the discharge papers."

"Thanks doc," we all say in unison. We laugh for a second and then the doctor takes off the bandages.

~

We all get in our cars, me with Mark and then Jordan.

~

We get to Marks. Jordan and Mark sit on the couch while I go into the clean up the mess of blood and water. Mark comes in.

"No (y/n). You don't have to do that."

"No it's fine. Your injured and plus i was the reason you dropped the water anyways."

"No. I was the one who spilled it and besides your a guest in my home."

We continued arguing over who should clean even though we both are on our hands and knees cleaning anyway.

"Thank you so much (y/n)."

"Well I was cleaning first so I should thank you." You both laugh a little.

"But seriously. Thank you." You make eye contact and start to blush a little.

"Your welcome," you say as you look down. You notice his hands slow moving towards yours then Jordan walks in.