Chapter 5

You both start walking toward the parking lot when Jordan says, "Ok So. I'll take my car, you take yours, and you can follow behind me i guess."

"Actually....i didn't bring my car," you say shyly," i walked."

"Well then," he says pointing at his car," you'll just have to ride with me then." You giggle and head toward the vehicle.

Jordan opens the door for you,"chariot me lady," you giggle again. "Why thank you kind sir."

The ride to his house was just you guys introducing yourselves. Him talking about his family and stuff and you doing the same. Not too much into detail but enough for you guys become friends.

You guys pulled up to the apartment complex. "Well, here we are," he said getting out of the car to run over to your side and open the door.

"Thank you, but you dont have to do that you know," you say as you get out and start walking to his door.

"I know. I just want to make a good first impression." He unlocks and open the door. "Ladies first."

You laugh as you walk past him holding the door. "Well you have very well succeeded." You look around. "You have a really nice place."

He chuckles. "Thanks, I try."

"So, you want to see my recording room?"

"Yes," you reply as you follow him.

He opens the door. "Well here it is," he laughs. You look around with amazment. 'Holy...shit....im in Captain Sparklez recording ROOM!! Keep calm (y/n)...'

"Wow, this is cool," you say looking around still.

"Why are you getting recording stuff anyway?" he asks as he sits in his chair by his monitor.

You sit in the chair next to him. "I wanted to become a youtuber."

"Wow really? Im actually a youtuber."

"I know," you accidently say. 'Fuck' you thought as you face palmed yourself and put your head down.

He starts laughing. "So your a fan," he says still laughing. "Why didnt you say anything before?"

"Because I thought that if you knew i was a fan then you wouldn't want to hang out with me...."

"Why would you think that? I love my fans. I mean some of them get a little out of hand but most of them are really awesome. Like you."

You laugh and look at him. "How do you know Im awesome. What if one of those crazy fans?"

"Well then Im just going to have to find out aren't I? Besides that's what restraining orders are for, now that you know where i live." You both laugh for a few minutes when he finally speaks.

"Shall we get started on recording equipment?" You nod your head and look at his computer for stuff to order.
___________________

I know these chapters are kinda short but sorry. I have over 250 reads omfg that you SO MUCH >v< . Tell me what you guys think of the story so far...i would live to know. Good or bad. Ok ttyl peeps buh-bye.