chapter 31

Do you like the picture I made?

*PAX day* aka Sunday

"Morning Markimoo." You say as you stretch in his arms.

"Morning gorgeous."

"Are you going to go with me to the store?"

"For what?"

"Something."

"When?"

"Right now." You get out of bed to use the restroom.

"Sure!"

~~

You guys get ready and leave.

~~~

"So why are we at the mall?

"Well if you must know when i started to notice that i was gaining a lot of followers, thanks to you and all the other famous youtubers, i decided to design my own logo. I finally finished it yesterday and i want to put it on a shirt to wear to PAX."

"Would you sell them?"

"If I ever get enough money to manufacture them."

"I'll help."

"Mark you dont need to-"

"Nope. Too late. I said it and I'm going to do it."

"Ok, fine....and thank you."

"You are welcome majestic, beautiful creature."

"Like a rainbow pegicorn."

"Even better."

You laugh at the weirdness you shared. You loved the weirdness you shared, it was like you finally found someone as weird as you, instead of them being confused by you they join in, it was like being accepted. It was one of the best feelings in the world.

"Here you go ma'am," The guys behing the counter said.

"Thank you very much." You grabbed the shirt, not letting Mark see and dragged him to the nearest restrooms.

"Stay here, I'm going to go change my shirt."

You walk into the restroom.

~~

"How does it look?"

"Wow that's so awesome. Did you really design that yourself?"

"Well i did tell you i could draw."

"It's really awesome. The fans will love it."

"Ok let's head to PAX." You grab his hand and start heading toward the exit.

~~~

"(Y/n) there's a huge chance that we might get separated because of my big crowd of fans. Please don't get mad or anything."

"It's ok Mark, i won't."

The car stops. He grabs you hand.

"I love you." He kisses your cheek.

"I love you too."

You get out of the car and head inside.

~

As soon as you walked through the door a huge mob of people surround Mark "pushing" you out of the way. You were about to walk around and look at all the booths, but you were pulled somewhere by someone.

"Ah!"

"Shh (Y/n), its just me."

"Oh my god Sean you scared the crap out of me." You two were off in a small room where no one else was.