chapter 42

Did you notice wade?^

You wake up. The tv is still on and your still in Mark's arms. He's silently snoring.

'Aw he's sleeping so soundly. That would be a shame if something ruined it.'

"MARK IM PREGNANT!!"

He sat up really quick.

"Huh? What? Wait...what?!?!?" He stood up. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!?!?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!?! WHO'S IS IT?!!? OR DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING?!?!"

You just stared at him. He stared to you. Then you burst out laughing.

"What?! While you were sleeping?!" you started crying. "Holy shit.... I was just kidding."

"That's not funny. You almost gave me a heart attack."

You stopped laughing and was wiping your tears. "Calm down old man."

He sat down next to you. You both were silent for awhile.

"While you were sleeping?" You giggle.

"Shut up. I was in a moment ok." He crossed his arms over his chest.

You giggled again. You got up and hoped over to the bathroom. 'I should do that more often.'

~~~~~
*3 weeks later*

"And there," The nurse said as he took off your leg cast.

It was finally time to be normal again. You were finished with everything. The x-rays, the pills, the wheel chair, everything.

You stood up and threw your hands in the arm. "FREEDOM!!"

Mark covered his mouth, trying to contain his laughter. You ran over to him and jumped into his arms. He caught you and hugged you tight.

"I missed this."

"I did too." He spun you around.

Then the doctor walks in and Mark quickly put you down. You blush from embarrassment. The doctor was flipping through papers then looks up toward the bed. Then over at you.

"Oh there you are." He chuckles. "Everything looks fine, you're 100% recovered. You can leave as soon as I file the discharge papers. I'll be right back."

He laughs then you turn around to face Mark. You wrap your arms around his neck and tip toe to kiss his lips.

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

You move back and see a smile on his face causing you to smile as well.

"I love you." He tightens the grip around your waist.

"I love you too."

~~~~~

You both were driving back home when you pass by a pet store.

"Mark?"

"Yes ravishing?"

You giggle. "We should get a puppy."

Mark turns the car around and drived into the parking lot.

"I was thinking the same thing."

~~~

"THAT ONE!" You pointed at a cute little light brown puppy with white paws.

The store owner picks him up and hands him to you. He starts licking your face, then cuddles into your neck.

"Yup. He's a keeper."

~~~

The puppy was sitting in your lap as you drove home.

"What are we going to name our child?" Mark chuckles.

You giggle. "I want to name him.... Peanut Butter."

Mark looks at you with wide eyes, then back at the road.

"But what if Wilma comes to take him?"

"Then we'll just have to fight against Satan. Ain't nobody taking my baby away from me."

You hug PB. Mark laughs.

"And you cant ask Wade to help us." You and Mark both laugh.

(If you dont understand...then you should watch the video ^^^)

~~~

You sit on the couch with PB in your lap while Mark puts all of the puppy stuff away.

"Peanut Butter and Wilma,
A dog and a girl,
They hail from the land of Didney Worl,
Born as the coaster went higher and higher,
She was put on this world to set our hearts a fire,
And our homes."

You can hear Mark laugh in the background. You giggle and look at PB. You put him on the ground and walk over to the counter. In a bag you pull out a little red collar.

You walk over to PB and get on one knee, putting the collar around his neck.

"There." You pat PB's head. "You're so cute."

"And so are you." Mark picks up.

"You're not so bad yourself." You boop Marks nose and he puts you down.

~~~~

"Come on Mark."

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow the leader." You laugh as you bend down.

"Come on Peanut Butter." The puppy walks over to you and you pick him up.

Mark comes running out of the room.

"Ok I'm ready."

"Then let's go."

~~~~~

You were walking down the street holding Marks hand and PB's leash. You were on you way to the park.

"Ta-da."

Mark laughs. "It is a perfect day for a walk."

Surprisingly no one else was here.

~~~

After walking for about 15 minutes PB was tired. You guys stopped walking next to the playground. You pick up Peanut Butter and run to the swings. You layed him down next to the swing set and tied his leash to a pole.

You got on a swing and started swinging, Mark sat on the swing next to you.

After swinging for a while you were swinging really high. When you went to sing forward you layed back, closing your eyes. Feeling the wind through your hair. You open your eyes and for a slit second see the world upside. You sit back up.

When you swing foward again you jump off, sticking the landing. Mark just watching you the whole time, smiling.

"What?" you ask as you walk over to him.

"I just wish i would've known you when you were younger."

You smile and retake the swing next to him.

"Sometimes i wish the same thing, but you act like a 5 year old all the time anyways." You both laugh.

Mark leans towards you and you kiss him.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

You pull back from the kiss.

"I uh... I need to tell you something."

"Sure. What is it?"

"I'll tell you when you get back home." You get up to get the sleeping puppy.

"Ok then." Mark gently takes PB from you and you both walk home.

~~~

You come out of the room and see PB sleeping in his bed and Mark sitting in the couch.

'Here goes nothing.'