Chapter 13

*Brutally Swagical's POV* (lol)

I walk into the hospital. I look around and found (y/n) sitting by herself looking at her phone. 'The way she's sitting looks so perfect. I can't explain it but were every little thing is looks like it was meant to be there. WAIT? WHAT AM I DOING?! MARKS HURT! Remember you're here for Mark.'

I walk toward (y/n).

"So what happened to Mark? Is he ok?"

She told everything that happened. The way she explained it, saying every little detail, was pretty cute. It's was like she was writing a fanfiction about it.

"Should we call his mom," I ask. I mean she should know her youngest child is in the hospital.

"I don't have his phone. He left it at the house."

Then a nurse came in. "Mr.Fischbach just woke up and he'd like to see you?"

I look at (y/n). I could see a mix of emotions in her beautiful eyes. Hope, fear, sadness, relief. I wanted to hug her and tell her he's ok.

We get up and follow the nurse. She leads us to room 728 and we head inside.

Poor Mark. He looked terrible. I hope he doesn't feel the way he looks.

"H-hey guys," Mark quietly says.

"Hey Mark. Who do you feel," I say walking over to his side.

"I feel ok." Mark says then turns his head to (y/n). "Wha-what happened?"

As she explains I see Mark start to blush a little. 'Why is he blushing? What happened? What was he thinking about? Was it about (y/n)? Does he like her!?'

"What were you thinking about anyway," I hear (y/n) say.

Mark blushes harder and looks at his hands.

'It was about her wasn't it!? I need to leave. To calm down.'

"Well im going to go ask when you'll be released," I say quickly and leave the room.

'I can't believe he likes her too.' I look at the ground. ' Now I'll never have a shot with her.'

I look up to the ceiling. 'Why would someone as pretty as her like me anyway?'

I walk over to a nurse.

~

I walk back into the room. I see they aren't talking so I speak.

"A nurse said that a doctor will come in and tell you information about your head and then we can leave."

They both nod and I see (y/n) still standing so i give her a chair.

~

We get to Mark's house. Me and Mark sit on his couch while (y/n) went in the kitchen. Mark and I started playing Call of Duty.

"BOOM GOTCHA," Mark yells as he kills, yet another, person.

"So you're feeling ok buddy?"

"Yeah I am. I wonder what (y/n)'s doing. She's been in the kitchen for a while. Hold up." Mark pauses the game. "I'll be right back." He gets up and heads towards the kitchen. I decide to check social media.

"Mark has been in there a while. What are they doing?"

I get up and head into the kitchen. I open the door to find (y/n) and Mark on all fours....cleaning?

"Uh..hey. What are you guys...doing?"

"I was in here," (y/n) starting saying with that voice i can't get enough of, "cleaning the mess from when Mark fell and he helped me."

"Oh. Do you guys need any more help?"

"No we're done," Mark says getting up and them helping (y/n) up.

"Sorry. If I would've known sooner I would've helped."

"Well come on sparklez," Mark says patting me on the back," Let's go play."
_____________

I hope you guys like my story. I know the ending there wasn't as eventful but I'm trying lol. And im also trying to make my chapters longer...but anyways i hope you like it. If you do please tell me. Ttyl peeps buh-bye.