Chapter 14

*Your POV*

After awhile of watching the guys play I decided to call it a night. You look at your phone, its 7:36.

"Hey guys I'm going to go."

Mark and Jordan both look at you. You see a bit of sadness in their eyes.

"Really? But it's only like 7:30," Mark asks

"Ya. I have things to do."

"Ok. I'll take you home," Jordan says getting up.

"No no. Its ok Jordan. I....actually live next door," you say nervously for some reason.

"Oh," Jordan sits back down, looking at the tv,"ok."

Mark gets up and walks over to you.

"Bye (y/n)."

"Bye Mar-," Mark hugs you and you hug back after awile. He lets go and you reluctantly do too.

"Bye Mark," you walk to your door and he watches you leave. You stop and unlock your door. Before you go in you look at Mark.

"Why are you watching me leave?"

"To make sure you get home safetly."

You blush and go inside. You close the door and lean your back against it. You smile, blushing, and hear Mark close his door.

"What a day."

~

After you thought about what an amazing day you had, meeting jordan, meeting mark, the accident, you decided to go on your laptop.

As soon as it signed in you got a million notifications, all of them from youtube. You already had 1,000 subscribers and a lot of comments on your video, most of them questions on what people want to know about you. So for the rest of the night you went through all the comments/questions, finding the best ones, writing them down and who asked them. Then you made a Q&A video.

~

"And I'll see you peeps in the next one. Bye," you watch your edited version of the video before you upload it.

"Wow. I can't believe this is happening. I already have 1,000 subs and plus what happened earlier. This is truly the best day of my life."
'So far.'
You press upload. When it finished your shut off your laptop, went to your room, and went to bed.

*Jordan's POV*

Mark came back inside and sat back down on the couch.

"Hey you ok buddy?"

"Uh yeah Mark."
'Fan-freaking-tastic now that I've CLEARLY lost my chance with her. I mean not that I know she likes him, but why wouldn't she? Why would she like me? Does he even really like her?'

"Mark?"

"Yeah," he says repausing the game.

'I can't believe im about to do this.'

"D..do you like (y/n)," I'm so scared to find out the answer, but i have to know.

"Well uh. Y-ya i kinda do."

'Ow. What's that feeling in my chest?'

"O-ok." I look back at the tv and start playing again.

"Why? Do you like her too?"

'YES! HOW COULD YOU NOT?! She's so funny and kind and smart and beautiful.'

"I uh......no. I was just wondering," I say still staring at the screen because if i looked at Mark right now he would know i was lying.

'Like I read in this one awesome book, "Tell them how you feel, or just move on". I probably never had a shot in the first place.'

~

*Mark's POV*

I sat back down next to sparklez. I'm not sure why but he seemed kinda of bummed.

"Hey you ok buddy?

"Uh yeah Mark."

'He's lying to me. What's bothering him? ........If he wanted me to know he would tell me.'

I unpause the game and we continue to play.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?" I pause the game again and look at Jordan, he's looking at the controller.

"D..do you like (y/n)?"

"Well uh. Y-ya i kinda do."
'Is this what it is? Does he like her too?'

"O-ok." He unpauses the game and starts to play, but i stay looking at him.

"Why? Do you like her too?"

He's still staring at the screen.

"I uh......no. I was just wondering."

'Yup he does.'

____________

Hey guys. Im SO sorry that im making jordan seem all depressed. Trust me its hard to write that.... :'( . But again THANK YOU FOR READING and if you like it please vote. That way i can tell if people ACTUALLY like it. Ttyll peeps buh-bye.