ONE

[ Some Years Ago ]

The small figure of his, big doe Curious eyes looking in front at the big wall which reaches far towards the ends of the other walls just to get attached with each other's sides, creating a big hall. His right hand holding his mother's fingers just so that he won't get lost in this big hall.

He Blinked his eyes Confused as ever. Trying to understand the painting which is hanging in front of him on the wall besides other paintings similar to this one but at the same time whole different.

Red, blue, white paint...splashed on the canvas. Not knowing what is the purpose of them. He can't understand the painting. His eyes can't define what's the hidden meaning. What's the hidden secret message behind those colors and strips.

The 11 year old Jungkook was trying hard to understand this painting, like Everytime before he used to did whenever he came here in this Art Gallery with his parents. His Mother was talking with his father. About what even he doesn't knows cause he was too into the painting.

Suddenly he felt a slight touch of skin on his left hand. He turn his head towards his left to find a Girl around same as his age looking up at the painting too with shining eyes. Holding her Father's Hand too just like Jungkook is doing with her Mother's. Them both stand besides each other, she looking at the painting while him looking at her.

I have never seen her here ever before.

He thought inside his head talking to himself, he usually comes to this place. Or should I say he always tell his parents to bring him here for at least half an Hour a Day. And three to four days in a Week. His parents first had thought why he wanna stay at a place like this, but they were happy that at least it's something related to art and education..? In their point of view People who understands Arts are like The Most Smartest People.

"I can see a girl staring at the sky in midnight Trying to wish on the shooting stars..."

Suddenly the girl spoke. His eyes slightly Widen with sparkles inside them. His mouth gapped a little as she turned her head towards him eyes directly having on his. "Woah. You can Understand what's behind those paintings?" He asked her in a small voice while Other elders talking in the background.

She just stared at him and Nodded. Jungkook getting Impressed more on her reply.

"I can see many of the Situations in this painting in front of us, the Girl under the Dark sky, A Happy dog Playing around with his Frisbee flying cutting the air, People inside a Crowded Market"

Jungkook turned his whole body towards her now, she stand on the same position as before with her body Facing in front and her head facing towards him. "But How did You do it? Is there a way to understand them?"

"I... don't know. I just read them"

Just like how I can read you...

-6 Years Later, and 8 Years Before He Decided To End Himself-

The Seventeen Year old Jungkook Get out of his Highschool to rush towards the café to crash on the table full of his Friends. Close friends.

"Yah Jungkookie, you came so late what took you this much Time--" Jimin just leaned a Little Forward to Go Grab the Cake piece, buy before he can eat the younger one took it in his mouth.

"Yah! Jungkook--"

"Calm down Jimin, This Man is hungry since morning I'm telling you. He's always like this. I have seen him since more then Years" Jimin Just pout his Lips but Glare at Jungkook. He just Grin at him while hiding Behind Taehyung who Just Helped him to not get Scolded by Jimin.

Taehyung, Jungkook's Childhood Friend. They both are friends since they were like Six year old. Taehyung is One year older then him though. One year senior then Jungkook. Studying about Photography. He loves to click pics wherever he goes. He loves his Aesthetic. He loves to secure the memories in a beautiful Thin Paper.

Jimin, Jungkook's Another friend. Or should I say Taehyung's Friend but cause Taehyung had introduced him to Jungkook they all three have become friends for like more then three years now. He's same aged as Taehyung, He's studying in Fashion designing. His whole fucking personality is made for fashion. His dressing sense suits Perfectly with his Character and Personality. That's why he can analysis People's personality and Can Tell what will actually suit on them.

While Jungkook, an Art student. Yes he loved Art this much and wanted to know About them that he Choose Art as his Career Path. There are many Kinds of Art. Historical Art, Technical Arts. Many. To be very Honest he don't know what's going on in his life. It's just that he knows it's going on. But where, don't know. He loves Arts and Loves the study. But he can't seem to have a Motive to Actually continue this.

"Anyway, it's perfect Four Thirty at evening. She must be here. I'mma go and grab us three Coffees" Jungkook said that while he Lift his Bag on his one shoulder to Get into the line. Jimin look at Taehyung who did the Vice Versa.

They Both Roll Their eyes with a silly smile on their Face and sighed.

"Love sick Boy"

---

Jungkook wait for his Next Turn, as the person in front of him Get aside. He Licks His Dry Lips biting on his Lower lips like his Usual Nervous Habit.

"What would you like to have Sir?" The Girl in front of him asked in her Black outfit made for her Job with the Black Front Cap on her head with her High Ponytail. Her Pink Lips Spilling those words out like as if God Himself have written her words.

"Uh...The regular" Jungkook said, his Hand on the Counter tapping The Wooden Surface. "Two Cappuccino and one Americano?" Jungkook Nod at her as he smiled a Little seeing her serving him a Pleasant smile while preparing for his Order.

She Turned around and Took some Cups and all the Things needed doing her job as fast as she could to not make people wait. He Smiled at her hard work and Looked down at her outfit which she wears almost Everyday at Work. Her Name Batch Tagged on The left side of her Shirt.

Ms Bella.

Yeah she's not Korean. But she works in Busan cause her Family stays here. Jungkook only knows this much about her background. Not much.

While he was Taking out the Cash From his Wallet he Needed some Coins as Change. He tried to Pull on the Zip on the Side Of his Wallet but it kinda was stucked. So he Pull it with some force to Cause him Accidentally Hit his Elbow at Someone's Forearm.

The person who was besides him on the Parallel Line receiving their Order Gasped a Little, Jungkook had his own Eyes widen as he Snap his face towards Their Direction. A Girl Also Seems like a Student of the same Highschool. He immediately Apologized.

"Oh God- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry--"

"No, It's alright" she said that in Hurry voice as she Paid for her order and left from the scene. Jungkook couldn't see her Face but just her Back. Her Hair smells Good...

The hell is wrong with me.

"Sir, Your Order is here" Bella said Attracting Jungkook's Attention. All the Questions he had in his Mind Vanished as a small Pink Tint formed on his Cheeks kind of Embarrassed too cause this happened in front of her. He just paid for the order too and Took the Plate where the Cups were Placed.

He reached the table, And Put the plate in Middle as they Both Took their own Cappuccinos and Jungkook Lift his Americano while stir the Straw inside the Cup slow as ever thinking about what just happened Moments ago.

As he thinks about it. Something is running inside his mind. Wanting to know the answer. Wanting to Find out. That why...

Why was that smell Familiar...?