TWELVE

"Namjoon Hyung?!"

He was Shocked seeing him in this life at this place with this look...in a perfect grey tuxedo, with his hair pushed back. Hot.

"Yah why are you shocked seeing me as if I'm your divorced wife or anything? Oh forget it, come fast!" Namjoon said while grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the lift.

"Why are you so late, like I mean you are always late. But never this much late"

"Ah...I didn't heard the alarm, that's why.."

He didn't knew what to say so he made some things up, Namjoon shook his head in Disappointed buying his reason.

The lift door opened as Namjoon stepped out so Jungkook followed him into this floor where it seems like it's only for the workers, small Cabinets for each worker sticking side to side with each other's wall. Namjoon walk with him tell he stopped near one cabinet.

"By the way, where should we go for lunch today? Korean or Japanese food?" Namjoon spoke he took his seat, Jungkook sat on the seat which was Besides his cabinet. It was his It suppose cause Namjoon didn't said anything while he sat there.

"Ah...I don't know? You choose"

Jungkook reply made Namjoon only think for some moments, "alright, Chinese it is then" Jungkook shook his head letting out a Chuckle. It feels comfortable talking with him. "Man- I'm still not yet done working on this new project's Graphs. My calculations are always getting messed up"

Namjoon said it out, dang if the Kim Namjoon isn't able to do it then it must be Actually hard. "I don't wanna make our boss angry"

"Don't worry Hyung, do it when your brain feels calm" Jungkook said while checking things out in his computer trying to gain any information. "yeah..but to be honest, our boss is hot when she gets angry though"

Jungkook look at him with Disgust face showing, "Do your work Hyung" Namjoon pout at him but sulk and look at him while peeking up from the cabinet "But she's so hot, like gosh her waist is so thin and her shoulder is so perfect. She looks so hot in the grey and black tuxedo she wears"

Jungkook had an Image of old hag type lady in a tuxedo. He made another 'Disgusting shit' Face and said "Yeah then go and fuck our boss"

...

The whole room fell silent, what a timing.

But then they both felt a dark shadow falling on them from behind. Namjoon gulped praying inside his head that this situation won't turn out to what he's expecting it to be.

Jungkook turned his face upward to look at the person looking down at him upside down.

Wait...

"Yn?!"

His eyes widened as he turned his body back and stand up to see Her standing there with her Arm Crossed over her chest with a grey tuxedo detailed with black material.

Namjoon choked on air as he heard Jungkook, he stand up too and get closer to Jungkook and whispered yelled in his ears "Why the hell are you saying her Name out like that!? Where's the honour!?"

Yn raised her right eyebrows at Jungkook who seem to be freeze on his spot. "Yn what the hell are you doing in my life?"

Namjoon was about to dig his own grave and Yeet himself inside it and cover the sand on top of himself with a Flower on top. "Bro what the hell are you doing!?" Namjoon Yelled at Jungkook trying not to make Yn hear it. "Miss Kim, Please don't mind him. He's not fully awake from his sleep"

Namjoon's words make Jungkook look at him, why is he using so formal words with her. Don't tell me...

She's the boss of this company.

He saw Yn step closer to him, Jungkook gulped looking at her eyes which didn't had any Emotions. Somehow he don't know why but he think he's in trouble right now. He knows he's fucked up.

"Mr Jeon, at my office. In Five"

She turned her heels back after saying that and left the place, Jungkook released his breath which he was holding without himself knowing.

"Bro! You're doomed! Yes I mean it that she's Hot when she's angry but still she's Scary Though! Why the hell will you say something like that out loud like that!"

Other employees started to get back to their work after She left, Jungkook's body fall on the seat not knowing what to do.

Damn my every single life.

"Now go to her office if you don't wanna get extra scolding!"

---

Jungkook peek his head inside from the small gap of Door as Yn gave him permission to enter. He saw her sitting on the seat behind the table which was at the center of the room. It's large room.

She was checking some paperwork, files in front of her on her table being a mess.

"So..Mr Jeon, please have a seat" she said pointing at the seat in front of the table. Jungkook hesitate but sat down anyway. "So, How you doing?"

Her Question made Jungkook taken a back. "Ah...Good, what about you..?" "I'm good too I guess, so is your diagrams done?" She asked him Making him Confused, which diagrams? Was it his work to do?

"uhm..No Miss...Kim"

He let it out, feeling weird to call her like this with Honor. He used to fight and she used to Nag him.

"Hm, and why were you late for work?"

"Ah- Actually I had to drop my daughter to her school... I'm sorry I won't repeat this Mistake"

"So your work isn't done, you were late for office. And you were Saying Bad words about your own Boss..."

As she said that he gulped. She's scary for real. She stood up from her seat to walk towards his figure and sit on the edge of the table just besides him.

"Isn't that something...Which is offensive towards the Company's rules..?

Mr Jeon...?"